Week 11 WI

Mille

Hello everyone
hope you are all well
I have just been for my 11th WI and I have lost 4lbs so it brings me into my 3 stone mark I only have 1 week of TFR left then I refeed for 2 weeks and then off on my hols and then when I get back I want to hit my goal of 10stone.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your help support and advice I could not live without this site.

:talk017::gen126:

Well done you've done really well :)

Hello everyone
hope you are all well
I have just been for my 11th WI and I have lost 4lbs so it brings me into my 3 stone mark I only have 1 week of TFR left then I refeed for 2 weeks and then off on my hols and then when I get back I want to hit my goal of 10stone.

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your help support and advice I could not live without this site.

WOW !!! well done - amazing loss so far !

Debz xx

Millie thats brilliant, well done you!

Fantastic Millie, Keep it up Missy :D

Great stuff Mille, I'm chuffed for you :clap::clap:
I hope you have a lovely holiday and good luck for getting back on LT after. xx

Nice on hun 3 stone in 11 weeks is fab!!!!!:D Enjoy your up coming hols xx

well done :)

well done thats great x

well done hun i bet you are well pleased 3 stone in 11 weeks WTG!!:party0011:

Well done. Hope u enjoy your holiday after all your hard work.
You might only have half a stone to lose when you get back from your holiday!!

Guen

AWESOME!

Hello everyone
hope you are all well

3 STONE IN 11 WEEKS!!! :eek: WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU GET IT?! :)

YOU HAVE DONE SOOO WELL! ENJOY UR HOLIDAY XOXOXOXX

Back