WEEK 11 WI

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hi Everyone,just had my 11 wk WI & lost 2.5lbs...not brilliant,but i think its coz i have not been drinking enough water,will make sure i do this week!!! also i had my autistic son home unwell since tuesday eve last wk...so i didn't get as much exercise out with my dog fifi...hope you all have good WI's this wk...:D Caz xx

well done caz on your weight loss, ya have done absolutely magnificant over the past 11 weeks. I find it really cold over this last couple of weeks to get the water down so now I am taking it lukewarm. Sorry to hear your son was unwell hope he gets better soon, all the best for next week chick

well done caz 25lbs is a good steady loss
hope your son feels better soon
keep up the good work
xx

2.5lbs is still weight off you forever don't be disheartened it is still coming off you will be at target before you know it xx

Thanx guys...my son has retuned to school & he seems fine now,he ended up in hospital last tuesday after having a seizure at school,which he has never had before,so i kept him at home as i wanted to keep my eye on him....was quite worried at the time,still am,but he will be having tests etc to check it all out... hopefully it will never happen again!!! Caz xx

bril well done :)

You are doing really well, it won't be long now until you hit 'overweight' and are out of 'obese' Oh I hate that word), then we will expect cartwheels!

Hope things settle down with your son, it is good that he will have all the tests and be monitored, it will hopefully give you peace of mind x

You are doing really well, it won't be long now until you hit 'overweight' and are out of 'obese' Oh I hate that word), then we will expect cartwheels!

Hope things settle down with your son, it is good that he will have all the tests and be monitored, it will hopefully give you peace of mind x
Thanx Tara...Cartwheels:8855:eek:mg if only...lol

Well done Caz !! Three and a half stone is a wonderful loss.

Like you I am going to try and increase my water intake this week too so fingers crossed for both of us next week. :)

Well done Caz !! Three and a half stone is a wonderful loss.

Like you I am going to try and increase my water intake this week too so fingers crossed for both of us next week. :)
Think its more of a case of legs crossed....all that extra water!!! lol:D

Well done Carmel you are doing great!

Good to hear your son is doing well:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Back