Week 11

dunlop73

Silver Member
Well 4lbs off this week - more than I thought.
My fantastic pharmacist just spent over half an hour with me talking about the future; He wants me to start a very gradual re-feeding programme when I'm about a stone away from my target (hopefully mid Jan?) so that I get used to eating very slowly (while hopefully still losing).
So with my new 34" waist ;) a decent loss and a pep talk from The Boss I feel pretty good!

Well done on your loss its very good for this far in. You are very consistant so dats a brilliant thing. You pharmacist sounds very focused on the future thats a brilliant thing especially since you yourself are worried bout the future of refeeding and maintainance. good to have someone like that on your side.

Jon, you are on a roll at the minute. It is fab that the pharmacist spent so much time reassuring you and putting a plan in place. It all sounds very positive. You deserve to feel so pleased with yourself. Well done you!! Any good comments on the new threads yet???

Hi Molly
Yeah - one of the senior teachers noticed at work yesterday and asked me what I'd done. I was a bit disappointed last week when someone I hadn't seen since August didn't say anything until I refused any food at a do. My friend told her I was on a diet and had lost over 3 stones and she said she had noticed but hadn't liked to say anything because she thought I might have been ill. Looking back, I was wearing my fat clothes so probably did look pretty rough.
Any way I'll just wear my new trousers for work at the mo and get some more in the January sales, by which time I hope I can cut a dash!

Jon
xx

Yay well done on your loss this week, thats great. I remember working with a man about 6 years ago who lost 8 st in 6mths on LT (this was before I worked there) and he told me the same thing, people were too afraid to comment on his weight loss because they all thought he was seriously ill. Only when he mentioned his wonderful achievement himself did they breath a huge sigh of relief and congratulate him hehe. Roll on the January sales, buying the right size for your slimmer body certainly makes you look even slimmer so you'll be looking and feeling fab!!

Back