Week 12 weigh in

LorraTB

I gritted my teeth this morning as I got on the scales. I was concerned as midway through the week I had a major food session. You know one of the ones where you cram as much food in your gob as you can without pausing for breathe.

I've no idea why, I can't remember how I was feeling which is annoying as something triggered it. It wasn't oh I'm hungry kind of eating. I know it was an emotional response to something, just ned to work out what it was.

I had to take a deep breath and literally drag myself out of the kitchen. But for the rest of the week I've managed to keep on plan. Not even a sneakly tiny bit of food.

So pleased to say I've lost 3lb. A total over the 12 weeks of 3stone, 61/2lb.

Lorra

Wow well done for loss of 3 lb im hoping i can stay true for as long as you.. we are human after all and not eating is not natural to us i hope you fine the trigger and it hopfully doesn't happen again

debz x

well done x
great loss and well done on stopping the binge and getting back on track x

Good for you! keep focussed and if you are possessed by the eating demon again do your best to slow down and ask yourself why???
'If hunger isn't the problem, food isn't the solution' :D

Congratulations and well done on keeping on! :D

fab losses! well done x

Hi Lorra,
congrats on the weight loss but sorry you felt like you needed to eat during the week. It is important to retrace your steps to see why it happened so you can cut it off early if you feel like that again. Good for you coming back on the diet, you could have said to hell with it and continued eating so you have prove how strong you are. Well done for that. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

That's a great loss Lorra, especially after your blip. I had a blip in week 2 and haven't been so lucky!

x

Gratz

Back