Week 12: Weigh In

Wow Jim, you really are an inspiration!

I'm sure you'll be fine next week, it's strange how this diet affects your head without you realising and you'll be choosing healthy options without even thinking!

Thanks Lizzy! Oddly enough, I've been craving food a bit recently but I've really been wanting some fish and veg! We don't usually do fish at home as it tends to stink the place out (making excuses???) but I reckon I'll be having fish as part of my diet soon. That and scrambled egg on toast!

OMG! do you actually know how jealous all us girls are of you?! it almost (note almost) makes me not like you! have a fantastic weekend away. I am off to the seaside. I will be 100% :D

Me?! I think with losses like that you are the WL master!!!!! x x

oh god that is amazing!!!! :D:D:D:D!
I bet your beaming from ear to ear!
you planning on going any lower as you get closer to goal?
Cant get over how quick its coming off you!!!! So jealous! lol
xx

OMG! do you actually know how jealous all us girls are of you?! it almost (note almost) makes me not like you! have a fantastic weekend away. I am off to the seaside. I will be 100% :D

:p

Cool, going somewhere nice? I know you'll be good while you're there

oh god that is amazing!!!! :D:D:D:D!
I bet your beaming from ear to ear!
you planning on going any lower as you get closer to goal?
Cant get over how quick its coming off you!!!! So jealous! lol
xx

Thanks Lizz! Yeah, I've decided what I'm going to do; I'm going to get down to 15 stone and then start to come up the plans so hopefully should end up somewhere between 14 and 14.5 stone, which I'll be happy with. The BMI chart says I'd still be overweight! I remember being 14 stone years ago and I was skinny...

i think you have yourself a super plan there Jim! with the gym, even when you work up the plans you will still be losing at a similar rate i would imagine!
You need to be very VERY proud of yourself right now!
Hope the mrs is enjoying the new you ;)
:D

*Bows* in the presence of such brilliance.

WOW!! you really do put some of us to shame *waves her hand* fantastic work - i so wish i was a guy for the next 4 weeks to shift the leftover weight here.

Well done!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time away and we look forward to catching up when you get back

anni
xxxxxxx

Awesome losses, Jim, you really are an inspiration! Enjoy your time away- we'll have to make lots of O/T posts in your honour!
By the way the no chicken sign is still on my fridge...and it's working!

Hey Jim

Wow you really are doing so well,you must be proud?
And looking great as well,keep up the good work and have fab time away (but be good though) lol

Natalie xx

Awesome losses, Jim, you really are an inspiration! Enjoy your time away- we'll have to make lots of O/T posts in your honour!
By the way the no chicken sign is still on my fridge...and it's working!

Thanks Clare :D Can't believe you stuck the sign on there; that's brilliant!

I've just had to endure the kebab shop BTW, and I ordered something! I know the guy who owns the shop so I know what his produce is like, and I got a chicken kebab. At this place they basically griddle chicken breast strips and serve it with pitta bread and salad, so that's my protein, salad as allowed and carbs from the pitta. I didn't have garlic sauce.

It seems one can actually eat healthy from the kebab shop! It's basically what I wold have had at home except I'd have maybe had boiled spuds instead of the pitta.

Pizzas and parmos cooking smelled yummy though :(

Back