Week 12 Weigh in

Kay

Gold Member
Just back from the Chemist and I have lost 2lb. I am a little disappointed with that to be honest. I keep hanging in there and expecting the "big" one. Aww well maybe next week ;)

Just back from the Chemist and I have lost 2lb. I am a little disappointed with that to be honest. I keep hanging in there and expecting the "big" one. Aww well maybe next week ;)

It is easy to keep motivated when you have big losses, but I really admire those who stick to lipotrim when their losses are smaller, In 2010 I had a buddy on here who often lost 1 or 2 pounds a week and she used to call people with big loses inspirational but i told her like im telling you , its people like you who are truly inspirational because you are so welcoming and supportive to everyone on the forum and you stay 100% no matter what you lose. Im going to say a prayer to the lipotrim fairy to bring you a lovely big loss because you really deserve one huni :) Well done on your two pounds its double what i lost last week lol ! And thankyou for all your support on the forum xx

:flowers:These are for you Daisy. Thank you so so much for that, I have a little tear in my eye (Jeez I'm daft). You pray hard to that fairy for me hun,it worked last time ;)

Yeah 2lbs is 2lbs and I agree with Daisy totally. I haven't got weighed this week yet as I have been taking care of my mum who has just had two knee replacements but I got on the scales (at home) and I think it is another small weight loss but who cares, it's the attitude that counts and you have the right one. I am so glad as I'm sure everyone else is who has been losing, that I lost the weight before this hot weather came in or I would still be wearing jumpers to hide my fat!!! Soooooo let's keep on doing this week by week. It has to end ONE DAY ha ha x

www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wNe9ERD/]

Thanks Loopy. You are right about the weather :character00238: I am glad I am 44lb lighter :D would look very silly in my baggy jumpers ;)

Back