Week 12 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
4lbs this week. This takes my total to exactly 4 stone in 3 months :D. Started at 17st3, now weigh 13st3. Would like to get into the 12st's for next week hopefully. Really finding it tough, missing food alot more as each day goes on, the fact the wieght loss is slowing down is not helping. If I stick to the estimated stone a month loss, I still have another 2months or so left.:confused:

Well done on your loss, thats great i would say that you will find your losses start to slow down the less you weigh and then some people choose to lose the last stone on refeed

Hi Liz,
very well done to you, 4 stone weight loss is a fantastic achievement in such a short space of time, well done. I know you are feeling it tough but where else would you have lost weight like that so fast. As Katy said above you do have the option of losing the last stone on refeed, which can help to set better eating patterns as well, however if you can keep it going till almost target you will probably feel even better. We all have weeks when we wonder how to keep going but just look at your weight loss and see how far you have come, that should be incentive enough. Well done again and best of luck for the coming week.
Doirin

Thanks guys, it's just the past couple of days, esp yesterday and today have felt really hungry, tired and no energy, the only thing that is on my mind is food. I havent cheated once, so i shouldnt be out of ketosis, I havent felt this bad since those first few days of starting the diet. I soooo dont want to give in, its just getting really hard.

You have done so well to get to where you are now. Book yourself in for a nice facial or indian head massage, and reward yourself. Stay focused on your goal, just take it day at a time, dont think about the 2 months, just wake up in the morning and think, can i do this today? yes you can, and when you go to bed at night feel proud that you did it. Day at a time works much better. Good Luck!

Hi Liz

Well done on your weight loss this week...4lbs is good, I must average less than that a week, so amazed that you find that all is slowing down.

Can you maybe start swimming or walking (if you dont do already)? Maybe this would help to speed up your metabolism a bit?

I am due to re-feed in around 3 weeks due to a holiday and all I seem to think about now is food! Strange......but in some ways I am also thinking should I just stay on TFR for an extra week or two and only refeed for one week...cause I know TFR will get me to my goal quicker.....I think it is just normal how you are feeling to be honest.

The quicker you get to your target, the better it is for you, but you know, 2 months isnt as long as you think!!! I am on Wk 10 and I cant believe how quickly it has come. Maybe you need to look at some small mini goals to help you along.

Dont give up, as you have done absolutely amazingly well and you should be so proud of yourself and your achievement especially only in 3 months! Brill!!

Have a great week and take it a day at a time and try and look positively. I think negativity is the way in.....so long as you keep your eye on the ball, you will be ok.

Keep going and take care!

Ditto all above really, you should be so proud of yourself to get 4 stone off that is amazing! You must be looking and feeling very different now, having come do far it would be such a shame to stop...why not give yourself a goal of sticking with it another month and then re-feed. The sooner you get to goal the sooner you can just get on with your life...good luck x:eek:

I really do need to start some excerise, I say after every wi that I will start this week, but never manage to fit any in. I know I need to start whilst on LT to get into the habit when I come off. Anyone else with busy lives, how do u fit in excerise?

Yes, I need to get my spirits up and stop being negative, I certainly do not want to give in now and waste all my hard work. I have thrown away all my 'fat' clothes as I am determind never to go back to them again, I just need to perk up abit!!! Thank u x

Hi Slimmer
I have actually just hired the vibro plate as you only need to do 10 mins and I plan to get up at 6:20am instead of 6:30 and do it then.

I have two allotments, one at home so I do lot of digging, etc in the evenings...I have another one which is just around a mile and a half, and my hubby and I like to cycle there of an evening to ensure our wee babies are doing ok and no slugs have eaten them :)

I dont find exercise easy..I was doing a DVD 3 times a week, but to be honest was finding it tough as I dont get home till 6pm, and have so much to do,plus i do accounts for my husband and my friend..so, time is very limited....

I have also done sit ups before going to bed, but had an op the other week and also now got a bit of a bad back, so not done anything for coming up 2 weeks.

A girl next office to me gets up early and walks every day!!!!!! Then she walks for an hour at lunch time...could you incorporate some walking into your day? I used to walk home from the train station, which takes 45 mins....

It isnt easy as we live such busy and full lives, but I think if you do some small exercises like sit ups, it might just help a little.

Hope you are able to find something that suits you,,,but I procrastinate too.....DO IT TOMORROW :))))))))))

I would do a wee experimetn this week....do exercise every day for say 15mins and then see how much you have lost extra!! Just a wee suggestion.

Have a good week and keep posting as to how you are doing. When do you WI?

Take care

Fantastic Liz, 4 stone off. Brilliant.
I know what ye mean, I'm having my 12th WI tomorrow and the food is slowing growing on my mind. My poor family are demented with me asking questions about how their food tastes, etc.

I'm refeeding on the 7th August, so I'm usually like to be prepared as I can person, so I think that is why. Anyway you are doing brilliantly, and I have noticed that my weight loss has become less constant, but it usually evens out.

I started going for a 30 min short walk at lunch when I started exercising on LT, and now trying to build it up to a run before work 3 mornings a week (but very slowly). Exercise does lift your mood and reenergises you.

Good luck with your week, you have done brilliantly. 4 stone in 3 months.

well done on 4 in 3 ! that is WOW

maybe try the Wii Fit (if you have one) for a bit of toning and fun light exercise, and it's such a laugh it might take your mind off food

again WOW, you've done soooo well x

Thanks all for the encouraging words. Havent been too bad today, still craving food, but bearable today.

Thanks for your post Scotsmist, my WI is on Wednesdays, so from then on I will do 15mins of excerise everyday and see how i do the week after, excellent suggestion, and its only 15mins out of 24hrs!!! So I should manage it! Am moving house at the moment, so funds short for the vibroplate/WI, although I would LOVE both as they sound really great. My mother in law has an excerise bike she said she would lend me, so am going to try that, see if that works.

Roll on Wed, hopefully things will have picked up.

You are doing so well! But i understand the food thoughts, have spent whole weekend smelling and wanting to taste food... but i didn't.

Like you, i also need to get toning - but yes it's hard finding stuff to do, as well as the time to do it!

But you can do this - you've come so far with so much determination and persistence. Only 2 months left, and that's nothing in the big scheme of things of the rest of your healthy life :)

Go for it!

The exercise bike sound great....good way of toning up the leg muscles...you could sit on that and watch your soaps of an evening!!!!

The plate is expensive, considering how much we are paying for the shakes I suppose, but I would go for the exercise route of 15mins a day....oh, I tell you what I read the other day when i was at the dentist...SKIPPING!! Apparently it is like interval training...as you skip for say 20, stop for 1 min, skip again for 30, stop for 1 min,,,etc, etc....until you are able to skip for 50, stop, 50, stop.....it is suppose to be really good for you! So, get the washing line down and start skipping..hahahaahahahaha

Hope you are having a good day!!!

Thanks all for the encouraging words. Havent been too bad today, still craving food, but bearable today.

Thanks for your post Scotsmist, my WI is on Wednesdays, so from then on I will do 15mins of excerise everyday and see how i do the week after, excellent suggestion, and its only 15mins out of 24hrs!!! So I should manage it! Am moving house at the moment, so funds short for the vibroplate/WI, although I would LOVE both as they sound really great. My mother in law has an excerise bike she said she would lend me, so am going to try that, see if that works.

Roll on Wed, hopefully things will have picked up.

Back