Week?? 13/14

leahcnnr

Silver Member
Minus 1.25 lbs this week. I'm pleased after doing refeed then eating big meals then back on shakes but messed up with Atkins bars. Pharmacist wouldn't give me any more TFR because my BMI is too close to HEALTHY WEIGHT :) so I'm gonna try maintenance. Thank you lipotrim :)

Ooooh get you - to skinny for LT and still losing weight! So please for you xxxxx I'm not logging on much at the mo as having a break from all this diet stuff (started a new job so that is taking up all my time) but keep on posting as I'm routing for you and will be keeping an eye on how you get on. Well done lovely xxxxx

Thanks josiejojo , I was worried you were away. A break will do you good, I've still at least a stone to shift but I'll keep plugging away. Good luck with the new job:)

Oh me too - athough my pharmacy had no scruples about letting me back on it as long as my BMI is above 25 (I suspect 25.1 would be enough for them). I've got a stone to lose too (maybe a bit more but it's so hard to tell until you see what you look like). Birthday next weekend then jolly-hols the next (haha only back at work 2.5 weeks and then I'm off for 12 days - oopppps). Then I'll be back on here bemoaning how tired I am because I have to keep getting up to go to the loo :) xxxxx

Well done Leah and good luck

Congrats on the loss again. Seems like LT has been a big success for you. Have you eaten any meals at all while on it or just shakes and water??

I had one meal with friends who didn't know I was dieting do I just had some chicken and no alcohol. I did refeed before a family night out in Dec and again before Christmas, but for the most part I was 100% peppermint tea is a brilliant standby, it warms you up and takes the edge of your hunger.

Might look into the peppermint tea just because I don't really drink hot drinks. Also looking at have a curry on Friday as a celebration for doing a week 100%

Back