week 13 arrrrgh !!

Great loss lil ...you will definately be in the 12's next week hunni xxxx

Well done hun thats great..Trafford centre on hold then!! Stick at it hun its worked this week xxxxxxxx

one%20pound%20of%20fat%21.jpg
Lil take a look at this baby ..thats 1lb of fat!!!
ewww 4 of these

Well done Lil you'll get in them next week x

lille thats flippin fantastic seriously you cound not ask for more that is fab I started at the same weight as you so I love watching your progress.I cant wait to be that weight By the summer you are going to be tiny.Little teeeny tiny lillie aw look at her there now with her itty bitty legs aw shes so ccccuuuutttteeee

Nearly said itty bitty titty but I've promised to clean up my act so I wont
LMFAO you just said it .... you would be fab on a night out... you make me laugh SOOOOOO MUCH hunni xxxx :D
I got done as well but not for a bad mouth for advertising :cry:

bummer I was sooo mortified and didnt know whether to be really rude or just tone it down, in the end common sense prevailed and I know I need minimins loads more than they need me!! So I am trying to tone it down but I have to say I am naturally giddy and flithy so it is AGONY not to tell stories or profess my love for Russell Brand in a really dirty manner. life is hard.

bummer I was sooo mortified and didnt know whether to be really rude or just tone it down, in the end common sense prevailed and I know I need minimins loads more than they need me!! So I am trying to tone it down but I have to say I am naturally giddy and flithy so it is AGONY not to tell stories or profess my love for Russell Brand in a really dirty manner. life is hard.
lol REBEL you could alway pm people with the stories...i missed the last one but am intregued now haha:D

My favorite comparison is bags of sugar....go and pick two bags up hun....thats what you lost. FANTASTIC. Well done.xx

Well done R Lill, I know what you mean I was like that last week lol.Something to look forward to next week pet XXXXXXXX

I know x lol x.
I think im going to go to 8 stone then pig out for 6 months then I should be at my ideal, what ya reckon hun?
Other than that I AM going to 12stone...............................I THINK???????
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sounds like a plan ,12 is proberly about right i reckon,i was aiming for that but thinking more like 11 now dave reckons thats to low but we will see,i think thats the key towards the end set yourself a provisional goal and then alter it to suit your whatever feels right for you ,hows your mum hun ?

To be honest a lot of people are putting me off going to 12, but I will stop when its right, if that means 11.5 or 13 then so be it. If I stopped now I would be happy as I reckon I could be at my weight I was when I first started my job 16 years ago.

Back