Week 13 SS update. Anyone else out there on week 13

sorry I have been offline its been a busy weekend took the kids to the inlaws in st albans on saturday so they could babysit. we then went to galleria for a look around i only bought a lip gloss then headed to one of my hubby's mates in Stevenage for a BBQ so that was a late one. Up early today to drive back down to get the kids and have sunday lunch with them and just got in now.
Knees are feeling better but still looking a bit black and blue, I felt for the first 2 months of this diet that my life was on hold then just got into the routine and it all clicked into place really. And i mean it when i say that 15 weeks had gone fast, I lost 4.5lbs on my saturday WI which was a great boost for the weekend.

How did the hair turn out i am always colouring my own hair which works out great sometimes and not so good other times.
What have you been up to apart from your hair ?

Hi Kerry
Hey steveange you was this weekend , hehe , what area ?
hey you had a good weekend sounds great , so you went to the galleria , not been there in a long time , is it like a ghost town , steveange is awful now the town , they were ment to give it a big makeover but cos the way things went they didn't its becoming an eyesore ...
Well done on your big loss on saturday wow , thats spuring you on fab .
I went to ducksford airshow sunday , was an all day show , was good .
Blimey the food prices , hamburger 4:50 , up wow , so over priced a tea or coffee 1:50 .. tahtsw hy alot of people can't take their familes out now .
Glad to hear knees are getting better .
when did you say you were camping Kerry ?
My hair , well went to this place by where they have the bootsales on a sunday and they looked like they had shut down where I buy my hair stuff from so had to go to the market indoor and they did not sell it either , so I used some stuff i had under the sink , it lightened it up , but maybe have to order it on line , la Riche its called , toner .
can't seem to buy much these days , as shops are going bust lol

lol i have no idea where abouts in stevenage we were it was a new estate and the sat nav took us there sorry thats crap isn't it.
I love airshows my hubby used to be in the army so most days were hellicopter airshows. The food is always over priced at those things we take picnics.
We are camping friday and saturday night at the orchard campsite in wickham market its a great campsite they are fully booked this weekend so it should be good they let you have camp fires.
good luck with the hunt for your toner. I am off to body balance tonight knees are feeling great but a lovely shade of purple and blue.

ouch , thinking of them knees must of gone with a bang
did you go into whitehorse way i think it is when you came into stevenage , was it great ashby ?
i must go to bed i'm so tired , but enjoy body balance ok .
sat nav , ours packed up on us last week , not very old , but they are handy , harry lol catch you soon , a good day for me today back in the cd house yeahhhh

hi Honey hows it going in the CD house today??? good i hope
I was feeling a bit wobbly last night and i had an extra soup whihc helped but feeling focused to day. I am being naughty and doing this at work while waiting for my new mobile to turn up.
I can't live without my sat nav now still not sure where abouts we were apart from when we came out of estate there was a round about that was staright over to chells that where my aunty lives.
well hope you caught up on some sleep i used to feel really tired at the begining of CD xx

hi kerry , think it might of been chells manor ....
hey was you feeling a little low on cd yesterday ? come on girl we can fight them demons but well done in an extra soup and nothing more .
day 2 of being good , i wonder if i ever say its day 64 lol or day 100 lol oh my god lol well till dec 21st how many days is that ....
today been a bit busy , flown by today ... just think your bmi is going down keep it coming down , hows things now ?

i am feeling like i have PMT today so maybe thats why i am feeling the strain at the moment, I also think that being back at work working longer hrs is all taking its toll but i am fighting through it lol.
i am on day 113 and it really did go fast the few months really dragged on i kept think when will this end but before i knew it i was here.

yes when will it end lol . if we keep thinking too much then it will go on and on lol
i have done 3 hours walking today .
I think working keeps you busy , but you must be tired on this diet Kerry , well got my ticker now and hoping to see it go down bloody fast hehe .
When you say day 113 , wow that is a long time .
whats your plans for the weekend ?
I don't have any yet , might go to the carboot on sunday , not been in so long now , think a year ago .
I must get down some sizes soon as not got many clothes that fit , blimey we do get ourselfs into these things , now got to get ourselfs out of them lol
I have my cdc coming tomorrow , got some bars coming and porridge .
Hows you Kerry ?

I am ok I am having a bit of a strop with the old man I am waiting for my cheque to clear which should be tomorrow or the next day and he know i really need clothes and we are camping at the weekend so wanted to get some t-shirts and hoodies. he know the money is coming will he help me out oh no i spent my last bit of money on dinner money for the kids but hey ho that men for you!!!

Anyway enough moaning i am off to CDC tomorrow instead of saturday so I am not expecting much of a loss.
I am sure i have PMT blues which i need to snap out of some retail therapy would help lol.

I have had the bars they are nice but not the porriage so let me know how it goes xx

the porridge , I have had before just ran out , so getting so more cos to me feels like i'm eating normal food but not enough of it lol!
your OH , he is not being fair , you need some clothes , so pay up now tell him lol
I can understand you being mad as I would be too . Dinner money think its about 1.70 a day wow its alot . my daughter has dinner some days and packed lunch when she don't like the dinner , my son has money as he leaves the school grounds as he is in his last year .
Camping hey now this will be the test kerry , hehe ...
how much are your weeks worth of CD ?
won't be long for you now till your off CD 35 pounds . I know you won't misss it lol
For me , well i'm neededing to sort myself out , as too many cheats , as you can see ticker is hardly moving a pound only , need to kick some Ass lol
bet you excited as your going away , and have fun ok ! tell me all about it

cheer hun i will have a good time even though i am not drinking.
my weeks worth of CD is £35-£37 depending on what i get.

My check went through yesterday so i went shopping and bought 2 pairs of size 16 jeans 4 t-shirts and a dress from primark so i am feeling much better now lol.

I will not miss those pounds no lol I had to be 100% SS i just knew if i fell off the wagon i would not get back on and hubby was paying at first while i was out of work and he would of killed me if i had cheated plus i just want to get it over with asap.

You will get there you just need to be in the right head space

right i am off to pack see you sunday night enjoy the nice weather this weekend xx

Hi Kerry i'm glad your cheque has cleared , its nice to have your own money . I was in two minds today about starting CD back up , I have mixed messages going on , and you know I thought i'll stay on CD , I have everything to gain and nothing to lose , I'm feeling a bit down today , and I think that also pushed me to thinking hard on things . Got to think different if i want to make some head way , after all you are away this weekend and you are going to be good after all its days and it will soon pass enjoy it , and i'm sure the next camping trip will see booze lol
Enjoy the weather , lets hope so , lets hope its a hot one , i need warming up on this diet lol .
35 -37 thats not too bad , its life changing , size 16 , thats great kerry , i'm a size 20 now , i need to be size 14 at least , ok have a good one !

Sorry to hear your feeling low
I started a size 20 and look where i am now it's not forever and it really does work I have tried everything and this is the only thing that has worked for me.
The camping trip was great I didn't drink and it was fine I even did a lot of the cooking on the BBQ and didn't touch a thing. It really does get easier the longer you do it but you have to want to do the diet.

I hope you can get your head around doing CD as it really has helped me.

Take care honey i hope your weekend was ok and your feeling better you can do it xx

kerry , you are in the right frame of mind to get to goal , going to try sort this out , not long till xmas and i want this . so only i can make it happen , need to do alot of thought as to how i can get my mojo back , wheres my mojo ?
really that camping trip was nice to just get away and enjoy . kerry what day is weigh in for you ?

Saturday and always in the morning is my WI
If you look in my blogs I did a list of pros and cons on the diet maybe something like that will help find your mojo.

We are planning our next camping trip for 2010 I am also looking at ski trips for february I didn't have a holiday this year so now i am working thats my goal. last time i went i had to wear mens ski gear so i am hoping to be able to fit in to womens gear this time their sizing is harsh so fingers crossed.

Chin up you can do this because you want it xx

hi Kerry 99 days till xmas , I wanted to stop this diet on 21st Dec , but I have not started yet lol , its bad ....
I will read your blog in a min , something has to click , never been skiing , my son wanted to go he is 15 , who knows ...
I think you won't need mens this time Kerry , not at all .
So If I get my finger out i'll get about 95 days in off CD ? what will I lose in that time ?

I think if you start it now and stay 100% SS no cheating you could get to goal or very close by Xmas no probs.

Skiing is a fab family holiday we have a great time the kids go to ski school in the morning and i get time with hubby then ski as a family in afternoon. we went for Xmas last year.

ok , so i will think and hope i'm in a changed mind to sort this out , reading your blog , you seemed you had some bad days and yes you got over them , which me needs to be stronger to ride over them , you say about the boys and fish and chips , crist the smell is the killing it makes you want to cave in , I hope next time you ban them from the house lol .
Maybe i'll start writing a blog , writing down how my life is going to change in many ways from day to day and get some photos up too .
also write in my blog what i'm thinking and feeling ....
how much is the sking trip kerry

In the begining it was hard when they had take aways but now the weight loss keeps me going and the food/cooking bit doesn't bother me. But i do have bad days btu i am still getting there.

Skiing Trip: 4 adults 2 kids £5000 but that is with ski/boot hire and passes and it was christmas normally its a bit cheaper than that we are looking at £700 per person for feb

yes I knew it was more money going sking , I know i'd like to go to OZ , but I must make a list of the places I'd like to go that I have not been to and do them , oz , hong kong , greece , Turkey , ski holiday .
I like holidays that are packed full of fun, so many days in this place so many days in that place . right I better come off here and do some housework . catch up with you soon kerry

Back