Week 13 Weigh In Results

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Another 4lb off for me this week. Woohoooo!! Really happy!

7lb to go til the halfway point I've just realised.
14lb left on my crimbo challenge too.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Abbie!! x x x

Fantastic loss,, You are doing really really well hun x x :D :D

Thanks Su! How are you getting on? :) xx I'm munching on a peanut "cookie" against my better judgement lol, it tastes vile but it's nice to have a different texture for once. xx

Thanks Su! How are you getting on? :) xx I'm munching on a peanut "cookie" against my better judgement lol, it tastes vile but it's nice to have a different texture for once. xx

I can't wait to munch!! lol

I am struggling, but will see it out until my weigh in on Monday.. My head knows i need to stay on LT, but my mouth wants to chew!! lol

Please let me know when you do your next you tube instalment.. Watching you shrink week after week is fascinating and inspiring x x

I did my 6th video yesterday but can't find my USB cable to upload it to the laptop. Will have a hunt around once the baby is in bed. :) xxx Glad you like the videos, if you have any ideas as to how I can make the videos better, do let me know. :) xx

Great job abbie, ur doing brilliantly

Thanks Trose! :) xx

Su, I've found the cable, it was under the sofa for some odd reason. lol! Going to get it all uploaded and stuff now.

xx

Thanks Trose! :) xx

Su, I've found the cable, it was under the sofa for some odd reason. lol! Going to get it all uploaded and stuff now.

xx

Cool!!! Let me know when it's done please hun x x x

wow well done Abs :) And you look fab in your avatar piccie.
Hope you and baby are doing ok x

Thanks Tanya love, we're both fine thanks, how about you? xxx

Well done Abbie you're doing great x

Excellent progress Abbie!! What is you YouTube link again....I saw your first two videos...eager to see the others. Good luck for this week!! You're very positive and inspirational!:D

Wow Abbie, well done, you really are flying along now. I can't believe how long you've stuck to this, you're being so strong...keep it up now..that 14lb will be gone before you know it!! x

Well done abbie

Keep up the good work xx

Well done hun keep up the good work! :)

Thanks everyone!! So kind of you :)

My video is uploaded to youtube now, so to those who want to view it, my username is angelinbluexx :) xx

hey abbie how do i search for your username? :)

Just go to youtube and in the search engine, type my username in and should bring my videos up! :) xxx

ahh i didnt put the two xx's in first time round, got it :) thanks x

no probs hun xxx

Back