• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 13 Weigh In

Hey,

I've lost 6lbs this week, which is definitely an improvement after my last two disappointing weigh ins :) Yay! I'm only 5lbs away from my goal! I can't really believe how close I am now, even if I am almost certain I'm going to keep going past my goal as I've still got a big belly to shift, hehe.

I was really ill yesterday & the day before so have rounded down my loss as I didn't have any shakes yesterday, so am probably a bit emptier than usual. This means I missed my first day back at university, which I'm really annoyed about as that was going to be my Big Entrance to announce my weight-loss. Bah. Oh well, there's no way I would have even made it to the train station the state I was in (I fell asleep on the bathroom floor as I couldn't face doing the stairs again yesterday!)...

Hope everyone's doing well today!!! :)

Hannah

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jesi

Silver Member
Sorry you felt unwell hun, hopefully you will feel much better soon.

That is a great loss babes, such a boost aswell. You have done very well and to feel it is sooooo brilliant.

great loss hun. how u feeling now?

xx

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Brilliant well done you - 1 more week and you will be there :D

Hey Han,

WOWEEEE!!! Well done babe- what a fantastic close- especially as you're so close to goal!! Sorry you've not been feeling well- but you'll still get to make your grand return to uni!! (bet there will be some shocked faces from everyone!)

x

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Well done on your great loss this week. You are so close now, it's just fab.

Wow hun thats an incredible loss! Sorry ur not feeling well im sure you'll feel better in a few days.

So close and you're doing so well. REally well done Han!

Hi guys,

I've just started and it's so inspirational to be able to hear from other poeple the true stories of all your fantastic weight losses! It makes me believe I can really do it too!!

Keep going, you are so close Han!!!!!

xxx