Week 13 Weigh-in:

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hi all :)

2lb gone this week, that's a total loss of 3st 11.5lb, only 12lb to go now (and 5 more weeks - hurry up)! I can't wait to get into single figure stones, which will also take me to the lightest I've ever been as an adult!

Brilliant result well done noitulove:) you are so close now!!!

Thank you, shrinkingannie. :) Yes, it's feeling annoyingly close to the end now!

Last edited:
Well done noitulove you are giving us all hope that if we stick to it like you did we will get there at some stage weather it fast or slow but every pound down is pound less to carry

Thanks, Mburke. :) Yes, some weeks my losses aren't as great as other weeks, but as you say, I'm grateful for every pound gone as it's better than staying the same or putting on. I just wish these last few weeks would go a little faster! :)

WOW!!! You have done amazingly well, I'm in awe of you. I really wish I was only 10st 4lb but I guess I'll just have to wait and be patient like you have been. I'm sooooo happy for you and I reckon you'll reach your goal sooner than you think. Well done and good luck for a big weight loss this week. xxx

Thank you, Ms R. :) I hope so!

Back