Week 13 weigh in!

Dinosaur

Well, I'm a bit unsure as to what weight to put down for week 13!

I weighed myself last Thursday and had lost 4lb's, then have stuck to SS+ ever since and weighed myself again on Sunday (1 day early for my weigh in) and had put ON 2 of those lb's:mad::rolleyes:

So, I guess I should put down a 2lb loss for the week (rather than my 4lb's), but I know it was just time of day/water weight plus I'd had a bar about half an hour before weigh in that probably made the difference. So I'm very tempted to go with the 4 lb's I'd lost on the Thursday.

But, I guess I'll put down 2 lb's and hope for a HUGE loss next Monday.

Onwards and downwards.......

Well done 2lbs or 4 lbs are both fabulous losses...think how weighty a bag of sugar is?

Keep up the good work...x

Thanks Gaynor,

It seems my weight loss is slowing a little - I'm concerned it's to do with the bars - I only started having them for the first time this week, and they are SO nice I really don't want to have to give them up:D

I think because the end is in sight I'm wishing it to go faster. Oh well, It's going in the right directuion at least!

Aw I know how disappointing it can be, did you weigh in the morning when you weighed on Thursday i find about a 3 to 4 lbs difference in evening weight to morning weight

But 2 lbs down is great :) well done.

Thanks everyone.

I don't own any weighing scales, so do my weekly weigh in at Boots. It's usually about the same time and before too much water or any shakes.

Thursday was the same time weigh in, but Sundays was later, and I'd had a coffee and a bar before.

Ah well, that'll teach me to weigh in mid-week!

Back