• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 13 Weighin

Silver Member
Well done chuck, there's no stopping you :) x

Never Ever Give Up!
Well done Chuck, another great week! x

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Jesus Chuck, you are heading towards being a legend in your own lifetime among Lipotrimmers! LOL. Seriously, another fantastic loss this week. Really well done. ;)

Sensibly losing :)
GOBSMACKED!!! HUGE well done, thats amazing once again! :) x
thanks for all the nice comments your all great :) xx

Silver Member
Chuck ROCKS! \0/ x
Wow chuck - I always know on weigh in day you are going to impress. Well done on your achievement so far. You are doing great xx

Fighting for My Health
Well done Chuck! :D xx
Well done Chuck that is absolutely fantastic. I knew from the start that you would succeed at this, you were so determined and in the zone. You are a great inspiration to us on here hun xx

bye bye belly
Well done chuck! I cant believe how far you've come, I bet you feel brilliant! Huge well done to you, and a big jealous hug from me :)

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Over six stone gone FOREVER!!!!!! 13 weeks committed TFR under your belt. I bet you feel proud and so you should.
Dont the weeks just slip by now? You will soon need to start seriously thinking if your strategy for maintaining the new you.
Do plenty of research to find a plan that will fit you and your lifestyle. Being comfortable with your maintenance regime will be half the battle.
Good luck for week 14 !!!