Week 13 WI. unlucky for some.....

Pace yourself Pete

You maybe okay with the cycling. but you tried to do it as well as the increased runnimg you've been building up.
Don't forget your body isn't used to all that exercise yet.
I would think you need to introduce the exercise and increase it gradually and remeber you are on VLCD. !!!
I admire you for having a go.

I know you are right SB, I think that maybe I pushed myself a little too much this week. The rush from being able to do stuff again got a little much! lol

But you're right, I have to remember that I'm still a ways to go until RTM let alone back to "real" eating, so I gotta take it easy on myself.

Little by little, thats the key :)

How in the blue hell did I miss this thread? I swear the bleach is going to my head sometimes!!

Pete, 6lb this far in is amazing. No wonder you're happy babe!

Fabulous stuff babe!

B x

You're an inspiration Pete, I definitely want to start running again now. And very well done on the 6lb must be a huge boost. Not long now til RTM right?

Just to say, I find cycling is fine now (in my third week) but I don't push myself to go fast, just at a pace that is 'comfortable' for how I'm feeling. Mind you I was always better at cycling than running so it might just be my muscles or something!

Well done on the weight loss and the running - both fab

You are so right, as long as you listen to your body and know your limits I don't see any reason not to exercise

xx

Thanks guys, it's always nice to hear stuff like that :D

Beki, loving the new avatar hun! Blonde suits you! ;) :)

Jim, you've got some pretty big goals there in your sig, but I know you are going to reach every one of them mate :)

Back