Week 13 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
4lbs lost today. Very pleased it wasnt less. Reached another milestone, I am now in the 12 stone area :D. Weight today was 12st 13lbs, start weight 17st 3lbs. Over the moon, the end is nearer and so is my target weight :superwoman:

Wow! - that's so great. Getting into 12stones must feel wonderful :) well done and keep going.

WE have the same target weight :) we will both get there too. Woohoooooooo!

My god,you've done sooo well,congratulations:)

Hi Liz

And a huge congratulations to you!! 25% of your body weight.....there is quarter of you less now ;-) WAW!

it is nice when you get to that next weight bracket; it just gives you a real boost and just think, say in a few weeks time you will be down another stone...beauty of this diet!

Have a great day, you deserve it.

Take care

Wow ! Wow ! Amazing, weight loss. Well done.

well done liz . you are flying girl . keep it up and you will be at goal in no time . you must be seeing a big difference in clothes and everything now?

Hi Liz,
huge congratulations to you, you have done so well, you should be rightly proud of your achievement. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

Thanks folks. Have thrown out a truckload of clothes lol. I will NOT be needing them ever again lol. Still in a chunky size 16, however, my last uniform was size 24!!!! In summer uniform at the moment, so when go back into winter would love to be ordering 12 or 14, that sounds so strange lol.

Bought an excerise bike yesterday, could only manage about 10 minutes broken up over the day, cant believe how unfit I am!!! And 20 sit-ups and 10 press-ups. Will hopefully be able to increase it if I keep doing it everyday, and hopeful my weight losses will speed up again. (Patience not one of my strong points ha ha).

Really appreciate all the support and encouragement xx

Lol, I dont think I do them properly, dont bend all the way down but it makes me feel better that Im doing something

Trying not to buy any yet til I am at target, only ones that are mega cheap in the sales, dropping sizes like nobodies business, also borrowing mother in laws clothes then giving them back when they are too big, which isnt very long. Cant wait to be buying size 12 whoop whoop

Well done Liz!!!

Thats brilliant chicken!!! Keep up the good work! not long now til goal :) xxxx

Wow well done Liz!!! Thats brilliant!

Back