• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 13 WI...............

S: 15st12lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 4st2lb(26.13%)
Thanks to you both,I was very pleased as was not expecting to have such a great loss. x

S: 17st12lb C: 16st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 1st3lb(6.8%)
well done im so happy for you xx
i would be well happy with your weight loss progress your doing amazing x

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
Wow Slim... that's like having a baby. You lost a little person this week.

Thanks everyone,the funny thing is that I have had many more good/easy days than hard days. Really didn't think I would have found it this easy,I know this isn't the case for everyone so I really feel for those who do struggle but this really was a last ditch attempt for me and I will never look back.

Well done to all of you where ever you are on your weight loss journeys,we are all amazing!!!!!! xx

S: 12st6lb C: 11st11lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st9lb(5.17%)
Sharing your enthusiam for CD, it really is just life changing, if you let it! I take it you are being 100% then to get those losses? I screwed up and nibbled on and off throughout but still get there in the end.xx

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Well done Natalie, reading your post has cheered me up after a 'food/alcohol' night out. You are proof that we can make CD really work for us and make our dreams come true, keep it up x

Mmm well slight confession......

I did go out saturday eve with my mum and sister (something we haven't done together in a few years). We have all lost alot of weight recently so are all feeling better about ourselves.

So anyway I had some grilled chicken and small bit of salad but then had rather a few too many cocktails lol.
Had a fab eve though and was well needed,complete boost for my confidence and it felt pretty amazing.
So all in all I was pretty amazed at my loss this week but I thibnk that it helps that my attitude to my weight has completely changed as I am now much more relaxed about it.
Went out for a family meal on thurs and again made the right food choices but am 100% inbetween these occasions and have no problem going back to cd afterwards.
My initial goal when I started was to be a comfortable size 14 and I have achieved this,If I get any smaller/lighter then this is just a bonus and I have no intention of ever being obese again.

For once in my life I feel I have a healthy balance.

So heres to cd and being healthy xxxxxx