Week 13 WI

fattothin

Gold Member
Well, wk 13 unlucky for some, but not me weighed in @ 15 st and 1lb thats -5lb this week, and im made up.:D
A couple of goals pretty much done now:-
ie
1.Get to 15st for the 13th April - think I can safely say thats demolished.
2.Into double figures in kg's
Next couple of goals are:-
1. To get less than 200lb.
2. To get into the 20's BMI.

Just a quick one, all you that are just starting out, it can be done a little will power and self belief it will drop off you so good luck to everyone.:D

Well done babe thats great, nearly 5stone!!! You should be made up honey you have done amazingly well without complaint!! Keep up the good work. Love ya:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey that's fab!!
aint this stuff fab....you make realistic goals for this diet (not that they'd be realistic ANYWHERE else) and you beat them - magic!
so chuffed for you - to the soup king - chin chin :)
fran

Well done man! You must real really chuffed with yourself. Best of luck with the last few hurdles...you have already proved you can do it! Buying any "hot pants" for the summer??? LOL

Hey dude I is wearing em:D:D x

Well done mate. You've done amazing. My brother lasted a day!!!!!

Just goes to show you must have fantastic will power!
xx

Oh yes In have amazing staying power, just wish I could use it in other parts of my life:p xx

Well done, a fantastic achievement!! I bet you're tickled skinny :D

Gxx

Well done Garry :party0011: Thats brilliant. x

Thanks all, yeah im over the moon but still got some way to go I reckon another 2.5 stone :eek: but I dont mind I just want it gone and it will go soon then im off out to celebrate and could possibly eat some thing naughty and possibly fall over through drink, and I think I deserve it:D:D x

:D nutter, bet there's some truth in that lil though:eek: But I reckon Tracy will hold me up;) x

Well, wk 13 unlucky for some, but not me weighed in @ 15 st and 1lb thats -5lb this week, and im made up.:D
A couple of goals pretty much done now:-
ie
1.Get to 15st for the 13th April - think I can safely say thats demolished.
2.Into double figures in kg's
Next couple of goals are:-
1. To get less than 200lb.
2. To get into the 20's BMI.

Just a quick one, all you that are just starting out, it can be done a little will power and self belief it will drop off you so good luck to everyone.:D

WOW !! well done FattoThin...that's a great loss in 13 weeks :D

good luck with the rest of your journey....

Debz xx

Lol oooh Lil im always up for a drinking challenge!! Ill keep you up Gaz dont worry hun xxx

I bet you would;):D XX

Back