Week 13 WI!

well done with your loss, good luck with your target for next week truly amazing.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Wow. Ur loss is deadly. Fair play for keeping it going all this time. The kids won't know u in Sept. U must look so different now.

Thank you Teg. I don't feel that different coz I'm still a size 18/20 but I do feel healthier - is that a contradiction?

I still have a fat tummy but I know I must look slimmer coz so many people have commented on my loss in the 7-10 days. It has been such a buzz having people ask if I have lost weight then the look on their face when I tell them how much!

I am seeing a friend who emigrated to NZ in a month's time and I'm really hoping to lose another stone by then. Also my sister, I haven't seen her since Easter so I'm looking forward to her reaction. I haven't told either I am dieting but mum may have told my sis.

I find it helps to stay focussed to have lots of little targets. I set myself 22 mini targets once I got past the first few weeks. They were mainly things like getting into the next stone down, losing the next stone (like this weeks) and getting halfway to target as well as moving down BMI groups. I started morbidly obese then into super obese (nothing super there!) and now I'm just obese. I have another 16lb to go till I'm just overweight and I can't wait!!!!

I really would recommend to anyone starting LT to give themselves lots of little targets and write them down and date them when they reach them. I've achieved 11 of mine and have another 11 to go.

Wow Teg, only 2lb to go, you look fantastic!

x

well done cuddlyfairy that is great x

Cuddlyfairy you are an inspiration to us all. What you have achieved is amazing and I am very sure of you reaching all your planned targets.

Reading your positive posts and advice on here is really helpful to me.

Thankyou for being here x

Back