Week 14 ...... 5 Stone gone!

didimissy

Today is day 99, couldn't find my weigh in clothes (Wear the same things every week normally) so what I wore was a little heavier than usual, but still 3.7lb loss....... which brings the running total to:

5 Stone 1lb!!!!! :bliss:
:26:

Have a fabulous week folks! And thank you all so much for helping me through this!!

Awww hunny that's FANTASTIC!!!! I'm so pleased for you!!!! :D

You are such an inspiration and I want to thank you for all your support! :)

How long you got on LT?

xox

Hiya bex, Thanks honey!

I plan to be on TFR for another 2 weeks (ish) then refeed + do maintenance as I have visitors coming from overseas who I haven't seen in about 3 years! Then if I need to come back I shall. Have another 2.5 stone to go so I'll see how I get on wit the refeed/maintenance thang!! But will still come in here - promise!!

Was talking to a friend this morning who suggested that Pilates (Ewwww) may help me with my bulging tummy -> even tho the rest of me is now a 14/16 my poor tummy is still a 18 with a hole between the muscles .... and I would rather try slow-motion yoga than go under the knife!!!!

When do you get weighed babe?

Last edited:
Didi...thats unbelievable!!!! 5st 1lb!!!!!!! Bet you feel amazing!!!! Well done!
I'm thinking of starting pilates too....its a wee bit more intense than yoga i think??? It looks fab...all that stretching!
I play netball too and we had a break for 2 weeks so i can't wait to get back into it tonight! I hope people notice my loss!!! x

Fantastic !!!! Well done Didimissy :D

Well done you!!!!!!!!!!! Thats brilliant, bet you were chuffed to bits this morning when you got weighed. :)

Great going diddymissy that is a fantastic achievement - both the weight lost and the duration of your diet. You must be over the moon and I'm sure you will be giving a lot of forum visitors a boost with news like that. Well done.

Congratulations!!! What a great job!

That's amazingly well done!!

You must be so pleased and your visitors are going to get a real shock when they see you!

Stay strong, and make sure you come back to us after your visitors have gone

Congratulations on your weight loss hun xx

Thanks everyone!

Yup my visitors are going to get a shock considering last time I saw them in person I was near enough 18 1/2 stone! And my visitors are my parents!!!! :)

They know I've been on a diet, but not how much of one!! :)

Well done on your weight loss. I've got 6st to lose and for a long time have thought I'd never manage it, but starting LT and reading your story has given me the motivation and determination to do it! :)

What a loss. Well done to you Didi. You must be feeling great and well deserved too. :)

Back