Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 14 .. suddenly very hungry :(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by determinator, 31 January 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi I am on week 14 and suddenly feel really hungry in the last week .. my stomach rumbles from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed .. and I am starving all day .. even straight after my shakes .
    Wondered if anyone had this at all and if there is a reason .. and how you got through it .
    I know some of the other diets suggest a break after 12 weeks ... refeeding and starting again a few weeks later and wondered if my body was telling me to have a break ?? I really dont want to come off .. but I am feeling aweful and not sure I can put up with this much longer :(
    any advise is much needed :)
    katie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tafflass

tafflass Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(23.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    sorry you are finding it tough now.
    i'd try and stick it out hun as plenty have said it's really hard to get back into once you've had a break and been eating again.
    i struggled too towards the end of my stint but wish now that i'd stuck at it.
    i think maybe you are bored now having not alot of choice.it'll be in your head probably but still a pain.
    only you can decide what to do but if you do take a break do refeed properly then try and get back on.
    best of luck x

4. karenclarke

karenclarke Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i know how you feel, well only been on diet 4 weeks congratulations on getting 14 weeks done. but i am realy hungry all the time as well this week dont know why because its never realy bothered me before. i hope your feeling better soon

kaz x

5. kokokisses

kokokisses FatGirlSlim

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(23.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awwww mate sorry it's getting tough but i know you can do it!!!! You're my inspiration!!!! xxxx

6. Sam1309

Sam1309 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st12.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.9lb(1.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hace you tried adding fibre to your shakes or plan water.

i managed to get a low carb one tday

7. determinator

determinator Banned

thanks , I am coping but just wondered if there was a reason why I am suddenly so hungry when I have been fine up to now .. and my stomach is making really loud noises all day ... dont understand what has changed !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.