• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 14 .. suddenly very hungry :(

Hi I am on week 14 and suddenly feel really hungry in the last week .. my stomach rumbles from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed .. and I am starving all day .. even straight after my shakes .
Wondered if anyone had this at all and if there is a reason .. and how you got through it .
I know some of the other diets suggest a break after 12 weeks ... refeeding and starting again a few weeks later and wondered if my body was telling me to have a break ?? I really dont want to come off .. but I am feeling aweful and not sure I can put up with this much longer :(
any advise is much needed :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
sorry you are finding it tough now.
i'd try and stick it out hun as plenty have said it's really hard to get back into once you've had a break and been eating again.
i struggled too towards the end of my stint but wish now that i'd stuck at it.
i think maybe you are bored now having not alot of choice.it'll be in your head probably but still a pain.
only you can decide what to do but if you do take a break do refeed properly then try and get back on.
best of luck x
i know how you feel, well only been on diet 4 weeks congratulations on getting 14 weeks done. but i am realy hungry all the time as well this week dont know why because its never realy bothered me before. i hope your feeling better soon

kaz x
Awwww mate sorry it's getting tough but i know you can do it!!!! You're my inspiration!!!! xxxx
hace you tried adding fibre to your shakes or plan water.

i managed to get a low carb one tday