• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 14: Weigh In

3 lbs lost, (that's over two weeks mind), effects of the holiday... Still, back on track now and I'm going to make a real effort to hit the -12 lb mark for the 1st October challenge.

Still, I got another mega-compliment in the school yard this morning which was nice. And I clocked a couple of the mums having a peek and a gossip as well, which was cool because I *know* it won't have been about how fat I am :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
but you know effetively you lost like 9lbs... because you've lost that 6lbs this week as well as the 3lbs so thats amazing Jim!!!
I will be VERY happy to lose 3lbs this week! :)

Go Jim Go Jim Go Jim Whit Woo is what i bet the Mums were saying, who's that fit ripped guy over there? So proud of you Jim. You are inspirational xx
That's great Jim. And I totaly agree, they would have totaly been checking you out!

And well done on getting back on track!

Silver Member
Well done! You're doing so brilliantly!
Good session with my CDC; she says it's a pity that I didn't start CD earlier in the year, as she'd be putting me in for slimmer of the year if I had. It doesn't look like I'd lose enough weight overall by the November deadline.

But hey, I'm in this for the weightloss...