Week 14: Weigh In

lunar jim

Gold Member
3 lbs lost, (that's over two weeks mind), effects of the holiday... Still, back on track now and I'm going to make a real effort to hit the -12 lb mark for the 1st October challenge.

Still, I got another mega-compliment in the school yard this morning which was nice. And I clocked a couple of the mums having a peek and a gossip as well, which was cool because I *know* it won't have been about how fat I am :D

but you know effetively you lost like 9lbs... because you've lost that 6lbs this week as well as the 3lbs so thats amazing Jim!!!
I will be VERY happy to lose 3lbs this week! :)

xx

Go Jim Go Jim Go Jim Whit Woo is what i bet the Mums were saying, who's that fit ripped guy over there? So proud of you Jim. You are inspirational xx

Thanks :D Yeah I agree Lizz, I'm pleased with a 3lb overall loss this week and I'm staying positive, had some nice comments this week so that's helping keep me straight!

That's great Jim. And I totaly agree, they would have totaly been checking you out!

And well done on getting back on track!

Well done! You're doing so brilliantly!

Thanks you lot! Off to CDC now, pick up my next week's worth of rations... Wonder how different I'll be on her scales to mine, it's usually very close, taking into account a couple of lbs due to it being later in the day?

Good session with my CDC; she says it's a pity that I didn't start CD earlier in the year, as she'd be putting me in for slimmer of the year if I had. It doesn't look like I'd lose enough weight overall by the November deadline.

But hey, I'm in this for the weightloss...

well done you!!

I didnt realise they did Slimmer of the Year with CD!

Wish you were at my kids playground - the totty there is chronic!!! LOLOL:p

Congrats on another successful 2 weeks
anni
xxxxxxxx

Back