Week 14 Weigh In

:happy096: Congratulations you - 14 weeks and almost 3 stone! You must be so pleased ...

:happy096: Congratulations you - 14 weeks and almost 3 stone! You must be so pleased ...

Thank you :D

I am thrilled with my losses and look so much better already. I know I don't lose as quickly as some people who do VLCD, but I think the key is to just stick with it through the good losses and the bad and eventually the weight will go (as I have found out for myself). If I can lose another 3 stone in the next 14 weeks then I will be ecstatic as this is the most I have managed to lose in years. And I can't believe I've managed to stick to it for so long. I guess my head was in the right place this time (my fifth attempt...yikes) :D

Congrats on your great weightloss, and best of luck for yuor ongoing success. It's such a great feeling to have stuck with something and achieved so much - you really start to believe in yourself and feel powerful. Well Done.

well done, amazing loss!! :D

Wow wk 14 your doing so well! have you stayed TS or have you done WS for some of the weeks.
I hope I can stick with it for as long as you have. fair play to you. You'll be at that 3 stone mark in no time :)

Wow wk 14 your doing so well! have you stayed TS or have you done WS for some of the weeks.
I hope I can stick with it for as long as you have. fair play to you. You'll be at that 3 stone mark in no time :)

Thank you hon :D

I did start off doing working solutions but not the way that is suggested on the Exante website. I would have my three Exante products a day plus either a chicken breast or an omelette. I never let my calorie intake go above 800 cals (The website says 1000 cals for WS which includes protein and veg) and then after about six weeks or so I started doing total solutions and have been doing it ever since. (There was a ten day trial on slim and save around the six week area but it was awful so soon hurried back to exante...lol)

With your head in the right place and the right amount of determination and willpower then you should be able to stick to the diet (easier said than done I know) but if I can do it (and believe me I am the worlds biggest quitter) then anyone can. its all about getting yourself into a routine and making it a part of your daily life. Once you do this it gets sooooo much easier. It took me about a month to reach this point.

Well done, that's really inspiring for the rest of us!

Inspiration!!! I hope I can last as long and do as well... well done! :D

Pam

Back