Week 14 Weigh-in:

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hi all :)

4lb down this week, which I'm very happy about as I'm back to the lightest I've ever been as an adult! Total loss of 4st 1.5lb. 8lb to go - come on! Single figure stones next week - yay!

Oh my goodness that it bloody amazing!! Have you been 100% all the way through?? I aspire to be where you are now well done hun xx

Thank you so much, slimgem! :) On week four I was very ill and couldn't keep anything down (even water) and when I was able to eat again there was no way I could face milk, so I had a small salad for my evening meal then went back to Lipotrim the next morning. The following week I put on half a pound but that was because my body needed the water back I'd lost the previous week. So, yes a tiny bit of food there and I was annoyed about having to do that, but other than that I've been good apart from a few days not having quite enough water (my biggest struggle).

Aww, thank you, redwinegirl! :) I used to hate looking in the mirror (or catching myself in it when in a shop) but now I find myself trying clothes on at home and feeling so, so happy that I look nice in them.

Wow you truly are amazing, can't believe you're almost there. I feel I have such a long way to go as I'm not even half way yet as I think I need to be on this 16 weeks in total (almost completed my 7th week now) but I'm not half way through my weight loss as I need to have lost 3st to be halfway so I think I'll be on it over Christmas.

Have you got a plan in place for eating again? I've been doing a lot of thinking and planning for when I'm eating again and one of my tricks to control my portions is going to be weighing out my rice or pasta or potatoes before I cook them and also whatever protein I have too. This will hopefully keep my portions in control and help me keep the weight off. I'm also going to have one treat night per week where I can have whatever type of food I like, say a curry or pizza or go out for a meal but I will still have a much smaller portion an I ever used to. I hope this keeps me on track for e other 6 days of the week. I am also going to do a menu planner so when I go shopping, I only buy enough for what I need for the weekly menu, again hopefully this will keep me on track and also be kinder to my bank account!! Lol. Just a few ideas on what I've been thinking, do you have any tips?

Thank you, Ms R! :) I know, I can't believe I'm almost there either! You will get there too. For me it's gone slowly and fast at the same time. It seems such a long time since the end of June, but also it doesn't feel as if I've been on Lipotrim all that long at all.

I don't think I have any extra tips really. I've been doing all the things you mentioned. We always weigh our rice and pasta, etc. ...and I'll be having one treat meal per week the same as you. We always make a shopping list too as it makes it more difficult to impulse buy and you're not in the supermarket wondering if you need things or not. I won't need to change too much as I was already maintaining, I only put the weight on during pregnancy, so I'm hoping I'll be all right. :) One thing I'll definitely try to do though - is keep in the habit of drinking a lot more water!

Back