Week 14 weigh-in

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fifi70, 15 April 2008 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another 2lb off, why oh why can't I lose a tiny bit more, another pound n half would do me just fine. It's taking me forever to lose this last stone, I'm gettin peeved with losing little amounts,:argh: rant over..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mart1977

mart1977 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    probably by now your metabolism is throught the floor, maybe a refeed or get to the gym?

4. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Another 7lb and then I'm refeeding, but I'm getting frustrated cos I can see the finish line but I can't quite get there fast enough. I think I will up my exercise though, thanks mart

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done hun 2lb is still a loss and its proberly slowed down as youve already lost so much ,chin up hun only7 lb to go you lucky devil ive got 2 stone to go yet xxxx

6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks lillie, Your right, it's because I'm nearly there that its slowed down. I was just feeling a bit sorry for myself. All I need now is for my mood to lift. A bit of retail therapy may be in need. lol

7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done honey, i think it does get harder the closer you get to target! Still good though xxxx

8. Shamrock

Shamrock Wanna be....sexy!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fiona,why dont you have a massage at a nice spa or something like that to cheer you up! Youve dont so well,if your like me,its impatience x

9. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol get that baby oil out again FI!! xxx

10. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Just noticing you have lost another 2lbs Tracey, well done, your doing fabulous hun. I'm dying to have a few meal plans from you hun as am sure everyone nearing the refeed will be as well. We need to know the secrets! LOL!x

11. Fat Girl Slim

Fat Girl Slim Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Maybe a refeed will help you lose that last few pounds. TracyJ has still lost whilst refeeding.

12. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    yeah fifif, maybe its worth looking into the refeed? sometimes our bodies just need a total shock to spur it into action again? well done for geting so close to goal tho, you have done brill and are looking fab x

13. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks everyone, been out and bought some new tops and a new pair of jeans, I'm not brave enough to buy a skirt yet, maybe soon. Anyway have looked through the re-feed info I got off the pharmacist and am now psyching myself up for d-day. Also I've had no energy whatsoever the last couple of days, don't know what thats all about?

14. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Fi i was exactly the same just before i started to refeed..i think our bodies really needs more calories as we have less fat for it to feed on! xx

15. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    Awwww Fi dont worry or be down about 2lb, thats a good loss and you should be as pleased as everyone on here is for you pet :hug99:xxxxx

16. united_trekkie

united_trekkie GO TEAM FFF

Diet:
    Slimming World as from 28/05/2008

Come on Fi, chin up....it's another bag of sugar gone for good:D:D

17. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Chin is up, feeling brighter, it's just been one of those days when everything has been out of sorts, I'm sure everyone can relate to that.

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol every other day honey xxx

20. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sometimes I need putting in a bag and having a good shake-up, my mind just hasn't been here, it's been with the fairies

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.