Week 14 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
another 5lbs gone this week so that puts me 7st total so far and only 2lbs off 100 :) yipeeeee :cool:

That is great, are you following the plan really rigidly? I'm struggling at the moment but i know it's my fault.

Hi Ruby, yep iv stuck to the programme 100% since i started, i think one thing that has really helped me is the fact i can be very stubborn sometimes and when i get something into my mind there is no straying me, dont get me wrong this has been very tough for me at times but i just wouldn't let myself give in, everyone here told me the feelings would pass and they did, the support i got and still get here is fantastic, my advice to you is picture what you want to look like when you reach your goal and focus on that at the tough times, best of luck and we are all here for you :)

Well done Chuck, your weekly losses are amazing! You've reached your goal before you know it :D x

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!

a huge well done to you for being so so commited! :)xx

another 5lbs gone this week so that puts me 7st total so far and only 2lbs off 100 :) yipeeeee :cool:

holy cow that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done x

:wow: you have done fantastic.
you must feel over the moon

Well done!!! Just well, wow! :D x

Chuck, I'm delighted for you. Only two pounds to go and you can get your Century badge!! You are being so strong and focussed. You are a fab example and prove how success can be achieved.

Chuck you're amazing, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

totally inspirational! amazing what you can achieve once you put your mind to something. you should be very proud of yourself - well done!

OMFG!!! 7 stone!! well done, you must be soooo focused, cant wait to see the pics at your target!!

Well done you. You must be soooooo proud x

Back