Week 14 WI (2nd week refeed)

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Folks

Well, this week is a better post, after my heart breaking weigh in last week with my first week on refeed....Lost 1.8lbs, so lost the weight I put on and more besides! So, well chuffed.

I am off on holiday tomorrow for 18 days and I am the happiest and lightest I have been in all the 9 years I have been married! It is a lovely feeling.

I will be back on TFR for one month only to get to my goal of 10stone and then will do healthy eating until I get to 9 stone.

Keep with it folks..it is so rewarding and tough at times, but eh - who cares about the tough times when you feel this good afterwards!!! So, for those that are struggling; just keep in mind how you will feel in a few weeks/months time!

Hopefully get on tonight and see how everyone is doing as I havent had chance to come on much this week with trying to finish with work and everything else!!

Take care and again, thanks to everyone on the forum for all your support and kind words :)

Wow, well done. Have a great holiday!

See you in a few weeks!

oh iris that's fantastic!!! well done you! evidence we can lose weight eating food!!!!

have an amazing holiday and i hope we all do as well as you! xxx

Well done Iris!!

Have a great Holidays and take lots of snaps!!! xxx

I'm absolutely delighted for you :) what a lovely feeling to be heading off on holiday with!!

Well done you and hope you and your husband have a beautiful holiday.
xx

Hi scotsmist,
very well done to you for this week. It's a lovely boost knowing you look good on holiday. That tankini will get a lot of wear and you will return slim and brimming with energy. Wishing you all the best.
Doriin

Sorry I cant thank you all personally....i am running so late and it is almost midnight now!!!!!!

So, thank you all so very much; it is so nice to share my ups and downs with you all!

Have a great few weeks and i will be back before you know it...hopefully still slimmer and a little browner :)

Take care

Have a great hols we will still be here when you get back and i hope i can be as motivated as you have been.. You deserve a great time

Debz x

Back