Week 15: Weigh In - I'm OVERWEIGHT!

lunar jim

Gold Member
Hooray! 6lbs gone this week, and according to the Wii Fit I'm no longer obese! Instead of saying 'Too High' when I get weighed it just goes 'Oh!' instead lol

Well done LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x x

congratulations, thats wonderful!

Congratulations that's brill!

Thanks everyone! Tell you what, it feels like I've reached a *major* milestone. I guess I have too, Can't remember the last time I was only overweight :D

Well done Jim!!! Super result! Super that your now only overweight!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

x

You really should feel proud of yourself!! You have done so well and you are such an inspiration LJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are only 20lbs away from goal too!! You will be there in no time x x

Thanks all! Yeah, hopefully the middle of October I'll start moving up the plans. It means no blipping or messing about; just head down and focus...

I'm not going to go straight to 1200 though, I'm gonna do a couple of weeks of 1000 step 3b to introduce a few more carbs gradually. Plus some of the CD book 3b recipes look nice :D

Fantastic Jim, well done! Brilliant weight loss too this week x

well done and congratulations your def an insperation as to why i want to do this

Thanks all! I'm pleased with the loss this week; I was starting to get a bit nervous; would the weight loss slow down after using the gym so much? Or was I starting to slow down and needed the gym to keep the rate of loss up? So I was approaching today with some trepidation, especially since weighing on Monday showed 2lbs off since the previous WI... But I'm happy with today's result for sure :D

Of course, the problem now is that I daren't back off the exercise for fear of losing less weight next week lol! Gives me some incentive to keep working out ;)

Brilliant!!

Now we are matched on lb loss..... but mine has taken FOREVER to lose *jealous*

bet Mrs L is well chuffed with her slimmer hubby!!!;)

You really are one of CD's fab success stories!

Enjoy the new you.

anni
xxxxxxxxx

Brilliant!!

Now we are matched on lb loss..... but mine has taken FOREVER to lose *jealous*

bet Mrs L is well chuffed with her slimmer hubby!!!;)

You really are one of CD's fab success stories!

Enjoy the new you.

anni
xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Anni! Thing is, I'm actually enjoying doing the diet (though it's had it's moments...); it's never really felt like a massive chore or anything. I guess I'm a bit addicted to seeing the graph move every week. Hopefully I'll be just as pleased with seeing the graph level off in maintenance, but I think I'm going to have to find another goal *somewhere* to focus on too. Maybe a fitness goal or something. Any suggestions?

Don't moan that it has taken forever :D Main thing is you've lost the best part of SEVEN stone! That's what is important ;)

Back