Week 15 Weigh-in:

Noitulove

Silver Member
Hi :)

Just 1.5lb down this week, but I'm finally in single figure stones, which I'm massively happy about! :D Total loss of 4st 3lb. 6.5lb to go (going very slowly now)!

That's bloody brilliant. How do you feel? I mean have you had to change your whole wardrobe and everything?? I can NOT wait to get to where you are but still got 30lbs to go :( xx

Thanks so much, slimgem! :) I'm feeling great! :D No, I haven't had to buy a lot of new clothes because I was 10 stone before I became pregnant. I'll probably buy a few new bits and pieces though as I haven't for ages. There's a top I want from Joe Browns that I think I'll probably get for my birthday. :) I have done the whole new wardrobe thing once before though as I got up to 17 stone at the end of 2007 (got to 10 stone by the middle of 2008 and kept it off until I became pregnant). You will get there too! Although the weeks are dragging on for me now because I'm so close, the rest of it really has flown by. You're already a third of the way (weight-wise)! It won't be long for you. :)

I hope so Hun. You should be so proud that youve achieved so much. I've never stuck to anything this is a first for me. I just want to be happy and I know my weight is the answer. I'll do it I have to lol xxx

Back