Week 15 weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melster122, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. melster122

melster122 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Had my 15th weigh in today and have somehow managed to lose another 2lbs :)

Bit of a stressy time at the moment for various reasons and my heart is really not into this diet and one of the reasons I have not been on the forums. I am finding it very hard and seem to pick constantly. I am not eating a lot, just lots of little bits.

After speaking to my CD have decided to go up the 1000 kcal menu and see how I go. Perhaps this will stop the picking.

I am going to have Sunday off though as it is my husbands birthday and have decided not to go to weigh in next week so will have a 2 week gap between weigh ins.

I am 6lbs under my original target and would love to lose another 8lbs but am not sure this will happen because my will power seems to have vanished :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. imlosingit

imlosingit Full Member

Hi

You have done so well, try not to be so hard on yourself. The 1000 plan may be just what you need at the moment and I'm sure that 8lbs will go soon. x

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Well done! xx

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done on the 2lbs. You are doing the right thing esp if your picking alot.

becky x

6. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done on your loss this week and over the last 15 weeks thats great that you got to your goal, and getting of the last few lbs might be slower but it is definitely achievable, best of luck with the 1000 plan :)

7. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

You are doing brilliantly and with so little left to lose, the 1000 plan sounds ideal. Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

I am on week 15 too, but have failed miserably nearly every weekend since week 5, so a bit of picking is really nothing in comparison.

8. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Well done! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.