Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 15 WI - post holiday blues

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minxie, 29 September 2009 Social URL.

1. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Well my 3 wks hols are certainly over! I weighed in this morning and am 5lbs more than before I went on holiday:cry: I know that I gained 12lbs so I guess in one respect I should be happy.

So with renewed resolve it's back to 100% on plan tomorrow - going to do either SS or SS+ depending on whether or not I'm at work. I'm back on holiday in a couple of weeks and want to have lost the 5lbs and then a good few more.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    dont be blue minxie .... you are doing great and i hope you had a lovely holiday! 5lb is not bad at all espec have TOTM.... i have put on 17 lbs on a hol before! x

4. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Likewise, I have gained much more on hols.
    Good Luck with return to SS/SS plus - you can do it minxie!

5. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Thanks Blingbabe and jlm - today I feel positive and raring to go! Have decided to have a mousse for breakfast which is currently setting in the fridge. As I'm not at work today I'm aiming for SS but may have 4 products instead of 3. I will get my head back into the right space and need to stop even thinking of food:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.