• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 15 WI

liz0703

Silver Member
Another 4lbs off this week. At the start my lucky number was 6, now its 4 lol. Nearing the 5 stone mark and coming up to 4 months. Cant believe it. Also in the overweight mark and fitting into 14/16 clothes (prev 24!). Feeling chuffed, cant believe I have stuck it out for so long. Was suppossed to finishing about 2nd week in Aug for hol end of Aug, but due to money no hol this year!!!:cry: So will carry on as long as I can, want at least another couple of stone off to get into the 10 st mark, has been at least 14 years since i was that!!! Roll on another week...............:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Great loss Liz, well done. How fantastic to be soooo close to your target weight.

x

Theresa6

Silver Member
OOOh so close, well done you! Great loss this week!

brilliant stuff :) really well done so far and good luck for the rest of your LT journey!

Oh my word look at the amount you've lost in such a short time!! Amazing -CONGRATULATIONS!!

WOW, such an inspiration and very well done on this weeks weight loss. Keep at it and you will be there in no time.

That's fantastic! Congrats! You're nearing your goal now too :)

I had a couple of possible holiday plans that I decided not to follow through with as I thought LT was more important. Heh.

Hannah

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Wow great loss & fantastic journey so far ! :D

Keep it up you're doing brilliantly :)

liz0703

Silver Member
Thank you. Its very hard but well worth it. Cant wait to get to target weight though lol

Wooohoooo!! Go you!! :D

LiSe Xxx

You#re doing brilliant!!! Well done!

Liz, you're an inspiration. Your weight loss is fantastic. Who cares about missing a holiday when you can fit into size 14 clothes! Think of the holiday next year when you're running around the beach in a skimpy size 10 bikini!