• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 17 on LT

Hi Everyone,

Lost another 5 lb this week, so I am extremely happy about it. Last week I was a bit dissapointed because I only lost 2 lb, I was on holidays and did not cheat at all.

Anyway I am back on track, :cool:, as planned I only have 14 days left to finish the TFR program then I will do the refeeding for a 12 days, I don't want to miss my mother in law Xmas dinner:p. I can't wait to have a proper meal.....

I am so thankful to Lipotrim, I honestly thought that I had to go for surgery but I was so afraid......

I strongly recommend anyone to give Lipotrim a try before going to surgery. You have to remember that the road to success is not going to be easy but with a bit of determination everybody can success with this program, if you get extra help, from your/partner/family/professional much better.

Shortly I will start the second part of this journey, probably as hard as being on TFR but I said before I want to change my food habits and lifestyle to become the person I used to be....

That's it from my today, all the best.

PD:Remember, together, we can do it ;)
Starting Weight 24st 1lb Height: 5ft 10"

Metric: Heigt:1.78m Weight:153.4 Kg
:cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)
Week 5: Loss 5 lb :)
Week 6: Loss 7 lb:):) Current Weight 20st 2lb 128.25Kg
Week 7: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D Yippeee! Below 20 st, my first goal achieved! current Weight 19st 7lb Metric: 125.2 Kg
Week 8: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 19st 2lb Metric: 121.75 Kg Super Obese
Week 9: Loss 4 lb :) 18st 11lb Metric: 119.8 Kg Super Obese
Week 10: Loss 7 lb :D:D:D 18st 4lb Metric: 116.7 Kg Super Obese
Week 11: Loss 6 lb :D:D:D 17st 13lb Metric: 114.2 Kg Super Obese
Week 12: Loss 6 lb :D:D:D 17st 6lb Metric: 111.55 Kg Super Obese
Week 13: Loss 5 lb :D:D:D 17st 2 lb Metric: 109.3 Kg Obese
Week 14:
Loss 5 lb :D:D:D 16st 11lb Metric: 106.9 Kg Obese 2nd Goal achieved, weight loss above 100 lbs :party0038:
Week 15: Loss 5 lb :D:D:D 16st 6lb Metric: 104.65 Kg Obese
Week 16: Loss 2 lb :D 16st 4lb Metric: 103.55 Kg Obese
Week 17: Loss 5 lb :D:D:D 15st 13lb Metric: 101.45 Kg Obese
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Well done on the 5lbs weight loss thats fab!!! your doing so well....Good luck on your refeed when you start!!! Caz xx

Is thinking positive!
Fantastic weight loss...Keep it up!!! :p:D
well done great loss all the best with the refeed in 2wks time

Well done 5lb is brilliant good luck with the refeed in a few weeks xx

Posts when she can
5lbs is a great loss, fair play to ya!!!!!
Best of luck with the plan, the 2 weeks will fly in. Keep posting:)
well done mick on your continued success with your weight loss journey. It just goes to prove when ya stick to it 100% ya can go far!!