Week 17 Weigh In Results

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
Lost 2.5lb this week. I am now 2.5lb shy of the 4 stone mark, so I'm hoping that with refeed, with following it to the letter, I'll hopefully lose that to round it up.
I have 4.5lb to go til I reach my Christmas goal, so I even get rid of 2lb by Christmas Eve I'll be happy that I got so close to it.

It's back to business on TFR come New Year. :D Will try and be as sensible as I can over Christmas as don't want to have a load of weight to lose again.

Abbie, you are doing wonderfully and whatever life throws at you, you just get on with it! You are a star and deserve success xx

Thank you both so much :) xxx

Hi abbie you have done really well keep up the good work you will reach you goal for Christmas :)

Wow well done!! Very inspiring!!

Well done hun x x x Does this mean you are not doing your videos any more? I enjoyed them!! lol x x x

Well done Abbie :) xx

Thanks everyone!

I'll keep doing them Su, I didn't do one this week because just been totally busy and forgot to do it but I'll do it on Wednesday coming. I'll have lots to talk about hopefully then due to being on refeed now and I can weigh myself then to see if I've lost anything whilst doing it. :)

xx

Amazing job Abbie, you must be so proud of yourself...

Congratulations hon, it seems that we are losing at about the same rate on this diet so it's nice to read your progress especially with you only being one week ahead of me!

keep up the good work, you're gonna have such a fantastic Christmas 4 stone lighter x

Back