Week 17 weigh in

Sarahlou, what a result. Well done you. I can't imagine what it is like to be down six stone. Maybe someday with inspiration from girls like you I'll get there too. Enjoy!!!!

Wow wow wow Sarah Lou! You are a total inspiration! You're a hero of mine!

Absolutely amazing!

How do you feel? What does it feel like to be buying smaller clothes? I expect people who know you are amazed by your progress in such a short space of time?

Well my strop from last week's 1lb loss is officially over! dropped 7lbs this week which not only takes back to a 4lb a a week average but over halfway - and to exactly 6 stone! rock on folks! xxx

DID YOU HAVE A STROP SARAH :) Missed that one with the holiday :)

You should know LT by now.....usually a low weight loss follows a fab one the next week :D:D:D

Well done you.....and 6 stones..WAW!!! You really are doing so well...so pleased for you!

Have a fab week and here's to the next stone.

What was your treat by the way??????

Hi Sarahlou,
very well done to you on an excellent weight loss, now 6 stone down that is fantastic, well done, well deserved. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

DID YOU HAVE A STROP SARAH :) Missed that one with the holiday :)

You should know LT by now.....usually a low weight loss follows a fab one the next week :D:D:D

Well done you.....and 6 stones..WAW!!! You really are doing so well...so pleased for you!

Have a fab week and here's to the next stone.

What was your treat by the way??????

lol Iris you're back! yeah had a strop. i was all up for celebrating 4 months on the diet and was rewarded with a 1lb loss. hurumph!

treat this time is FINALLY that hair cut/colour i was promising myself for a while! got my boyfriend's brother's wedding on the 26th so i've been holding off the hair treat so it looks nice for then!

thanks everyone - betsy it's amazing to be buying smaller clothes! i started 24 on top/ 26 on bottom. my recent shopping is 16 on top/ 18 on bottom, and i bought a size 14 jumper the other day and a top from Diesel which always comes up small so i was chuffed!!

Sxxx

lol Iris you're back! yeah had a strop. i was all up for celebrating 4 months on the diet and was rewarded with a 1lb loss. hurumph!

treat this time is FINALLY that hair cut/colour i was promising myself for a while! got my boyfriend's brother's wedding on the 26th so i've been holding off the hair treat so it looks nice for then!

thanks everyone - betsy it's amazing to be buying smaller clothes! i started 24 on top/ 26 on bottom. my recent shopping is 16 on top/ 18 on bottom, and i bought a size 14 jumper the other day and a top from Diesel which always comes up small so i was chuffed!!

Sxxx

Oh, I remember you were saving you hair for the special occasion...waw!! You will really be different - eh! I am sure there will be people there you havent seen for a long time and will see a big difference!

What have you decided about eating....cant remember now what you said. Are you going to continue, or refeed and eat?

well do be honest - i haven't totally made up my mind yet! definatley no drinking i can say that for sure but as for the food - still unsure!!

I'm not refeeding, so i guess the question is, do i nibble the starter (melon) and main (chicken, veg and potatoes) minus the potatoes (bride has told me the menu to help me make my mind up) or just stick to the shakes! I know the chicken and veg wont knock me out of ketosis as long as i turn down any gravy, but what with fruit having sugar etc in it - will the melon play havoc with me?

i have feeling if i decide to eat, i may still bottle it at the last minute and just push it around my plate!!

to be honest, i'll probably decide on the day!

as you can see - still totally confused. I know i'll be gutted if i decide to eat and it's yuk. then again, could just have a mouthful and if it's gross have no more!! and off i go again....

Sxx

Well done missy an inspiration to us all :D

With regards to the wedding food - you will make the right desicion for you at that time.

Keep up the good work :D

FANTASTIC!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! XXXX

You still have a few weeks left to go, but I can understand your cunfusion, etc. I was gutted I had to refeed for my holiday. Kept wishing my holiday was in September and then by which time I would be at goal.

Whatever you decide just always remember that the whole day is about relationships and the wedding..food is just another way of celebrating (as always)! and I know your family/friends have been so supportive of you so they will understand if you decide not to eat.

I think it was Doirin that went to a wedding a few months ago and didnt eat so it is achievable (and you know it is too), but there is no shame in you deciding you do. I would lay off the fruit though as it is quite high in carbs.....I would suggest having the meat and some veg if you want to do damage limitation.

As I say, I am sure you will make the right decision at the time and it may be the 11th hour as well!

Looking forward to hearing all about it though as it seems as though we have known about it for such a long time!

ha! yeah i know what you mean it's been a long time coming! i've been worrying about it since they announced the date!!

i went to a wedding on day 8 of lipotrim and wasnt bothered that i didnt eat or drink. i think because it was a big wedding with over 100 people i was hardly noticed! this one only has 16 people and we're all on 1 table! Awkward!

i'll decide then, i think i'll just forget about it until then! thanks hun, think i will ignore the melon.

Sxx

Back