week 17 WI

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
After an emotional few days i went for my 17th Weigh in today.

I lost 3.5lb and i am now officially in the 13's (just) wooooopie npw motivated more than ever to lose the last bit.

I haven't changed the goal on my tracker because that is my ultimate goal but only 21lb to go before my LT refeed goal.

ahhhhhhhhhhh i am over the flippin moon.

Thats fantastic kezzer, i know how u feel im recently in the 13's myself,,im a scale hopper so there are times when i weigh myself and im like 16st 6lbs and i have to shake myself as its 13st 6,,,its crazy coz im only a few weeks away from the 12stones i dont think ive been there since my early teens...keep up the good work....xx

Kerry I am thrilled for you! Stick with it sweetheart, you'll be at goal before you know it x

yaay well done you your nearly there :)

Kezzer, we are the same height and started at almost the exact same weight so I can totally relate. Every time you break into a new stone barrier it's so emotional because it brings back all those memories from when you passed through there on your way up!

Congrats on the weightloss so far, you are doing really well and it won't be long now til you're on refeed :)

Kezzer congratulations! It must me amazing to be so near your goal! Not far now! So pleased for you :)

Tc X

Kezza that is great! well done x

Back