Week 17 WI

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Hi all,

Walked to the chemist this morning (a little later than usual as I didn't sleep well last night) for my WI.

I was a little disappointed to only lose 1kg (2.2lb) not coz it isn't a great loss but coz it meant I didn't quite make my mini target to be in the 12's. I am now 13 stone 0.16lb so I am very close and hope to be there for my girlie night out on Friday.

My new mini target is to no longer be obese!!! I have just 4lb to go and then I will be shouting from the treetops that I am just overweight!!!!! I really can't wait to kick that nasty label off!!!!

Well done to all the other lovely Monday Club, I hope you have all done well. What are you all doing for the bank Holiday? I will have to wait till Tuesday to wi next week as my chemist doesn't open weekends and Friday is way toooooo early! (Though I may well pop in to see if I am in the 12's Friday before my night out!)

Good luck to anyone else who has teenagers waiting for results day on Thursday, I have my fingers crossed for my eldest!

x:)

well done anyway, im sure you will make it into the 12's nxt wk.

well done cuddly fairy xx

Don't worry Cuddly Fairy, I bet once you had a wee you were in the 12s!!
Enjoy the girlie night, they'll be knocked out with your success.
Everything crossed for Thursday for your GCSE offspring.xx

Thank you all.

Urgh Lillie, the thought of being naked!!!! But love the idea!!!! I won't be naked on my night out so will just keep fingers crossed!

x

Super duper ur a wee trooper! :)

love ya - well done xoxox

well done cuddlyfairy. xx

Last edited:
well done and have a great night with the girls. You should be so proud of yourself.

well done cf, nearly there!!

Thank you all. When I told my OH he was a bit preoccupied (he was at work and has an interview this evening so I can't really blame him) and didn't really say much so it's great to have so much positive feedback from all of you.

Thanks Cathy, Thursday will be very stressful but she has worked hard so I'm sure she has done as well as she could. It won't be all A*'s but the best she could! As long as she can do the courses she wants to do at college that's all that matters.

x

if you were brave enough to go to the chemists naked you would already be in the 12s well done
you !!!!

Lol exactly!
Clothes weigh a lb or two so you are definitely in the 12's well done hun you are an inspiration xxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Sami, can't wait to be overweight!!! Defo for you and me next WI!!!!!

Snowie and Lillie, hadn't thought about the weight of clothes - they must be at least 0.16lb so I am really in the 12's!!! Yay!!! Thank you for that! It's cheered me up no end! Takes my mind off the pizza the children are tucking into at the mo! At least the kitchen is warmer with the oven door open!

x

Well done:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: you will be in the 12's very soon!!!

Love Mini xxx

well done huni you will get there i'm proud of you

you go girl :girlpower:

if you were brave enough to go to the chemists naked you would already be in the 12s well done you !!!!

Lillie :D
how are ya girl???

Back