Week 17...!

SuzySparkle

Had my 17th weigh-in and I've lost another 5lb... woo-hoo!

I've only got 3 more weeks left on Lipotrim and have got just 11lb to reach my over all target of losing 100lb!

I still can't believe how much I've lost in such a short space of time. I just love this diet! I was looking at some old photos of myself the other day. They look like a totally different person!

x

That is AMAZING. You & Sarahlou & Tanya should be PAID to do this diet at this stage!! LOL!

My old ones are on Facebook - I'll try and put some of them on here. I put some of the ones on from my birthday night out - I felt a million dollars and still can't believe it's me on the photos! They're in my Profile Album. x

Well done, that's an amazing loss!! I bet you do look like a completely different person; that's such an incredible amount!!

Good luck with getting to 100lbs :)

Hannah

Suzy,

that is yet another inspirational loss!!! You must feel incredible- you must make sure you still come on here and let us know how you're maintaining- I think you are a legend

xx

wow 100lbs you are so close. congrats on the brilliant loss. You look amazing in your pics so happy and radiant. Good Luck for your last 2 weeks that 11lbs will be gone in no time.

Brilliant :D :D :D its so exciting now for you well done :D

Wow, Well done Suzy, you have done brilliantly and you are so close to your target, good luck for the last 11lbs, but I am sure you don't need it!

Clair x

Thanks guys! I have to say it's the support of all the fantastic people on this forum that has contributed to my success. I really couldn't have done half as well without you all. Knowing I'm on the countdown to finishing is really nerve-wracking! I'll definitely be coming back on here when it's all over. I had a look at the Scottish Slimmers section on this website the other day, there's ony 2 pages and the last time anyone posted anything was over a fortnight ago! At least I've got the support of my sister once I start on that eating plan (and she only lives next door but 2!)

Fingers crossed I can do 11lb in 3 weigh-ins! x

Hi Suzy I'm new to this and reading this I have to say it's really inspiring to know how well you've done I've only got 28lbs to lose and I have lost 5lbs since I started on Saturday and the feeling is wow! so I can so appreciate how you must be feeling and so proud of yourself it's an absolutely brilliant achievement and same for all of the people on here however much weight they have to lose we're all in it together
x lunamoon

Suzy Sparkle! You are an amazing beautiful lady! You're a total inspiration to me and I love to see and read your posts!

You so deserve the sheer happiness that your weight loss has brought you. You look like a completely different person. Your pictures are stunning. The happiness shines from the inside out. You look radiant sweetie!

So proud of you (and I don't even know ya!)

X

Oh and that'll 11lbs will be gone in a couple of weeks. 100lbs wow, incredible!

Suzy Sparkle! You are an amazing beautiful lady! You're a total inspiration to me and I love to see and read your posts!

You so deserve the sheer happiness that your weight loss has brought you. You look like a completely different person. Your pictures are stunning. The happiness shines from the inside out. You look radiant sweetie!

So proud of you (and I don't even know ya!)

X

Oh and that'll 11lbs will be gone in a couple of weeks. 100lbs wow, incredible!

Thank you so much! I've just got goose-bumps when I read your post, it was lovely!

Back