Week 18 - 6st 5lbs down!!

kayjay

Lost 7 lbs this week - really happy!!

Have now lost 6stone 5lbs!! Not sure if its really sunk in in my head yet! I still think of myself as being huge - have gone from size 26/28 to 16/18. I never really know how to accept peoples compliments - find it quite embarrassing ???? All these years (at least the last 7) I have been embarrassed of myself for other reasons!!

Guess it just takes a while for the brain to accept how much your body changes on CD!!

If I can work out how to put some piccies up I will!!

Lots of love to you all and good luck with your weigh ins!!

Kj xxx

Congratulations, what a fantastic loss in such a short amount of time. It won't be long before you're at your target.

well done that amazing, bet u look fab, i started 12 weeks ago size 28 now size 22/24 and 4lb short of 3 stone gone, its great to be able to shop for clothes, picked up some great stuff from asda, and a quarter of price of evans

That's amazing, I am so pleased for you!!! Well done! xx

WOW that is a fantastic loss in just over 4 months, you must be chuffed :) Congratulations!!

Congrats KJ amazing weighloss you must be really chuffed

Wow, that's amazing!! Congratulations :D

Any tips?

Thankyou everyone! The weeks have flown by and coming on minis has helped soooooo much!!

Will def try and put some pics on here soon - hopefully over the weekend.

Thanks again to you all - you're all doing fab!!

Kj xxx

Sorry Cheekychops - just saw your question about tips.
Only thing I can say is stick to the plan and drink LOTS of water and you'll do fab hun.

Kj xxx

WOWOWZA Well done. thats amazing!

wow you must be thrilled with yourself,well done you.
i know exactly what you mean about compliments i only just posted a thread on that same topic last week or so,i hope you figure out how to get your pics up as id love to see the before n afters,
congrats again,
elaine x

Thankyou people!! You're all bloomin brill!!

I'm out for the day but OH has told me he'll show me how to post my piccies up tonight. Dead nervous about doing it - not many people know I'm doing CD except VERY close friends and family.

Hope you all have a great Saturday

Kj xxx

Well done hun that's a fantastic achievement. I know what you mean about being embarrassed about compliments I feel the same.

Back