Week 18 weigh in

Elle-Emm

Gold Member
Another 2 week weigh in (as will the next one be :rolleyes:)

BUT! delighted to have lost 5.5lb :happy036:

That takes me to...:D 78.5lb overall, i'm under 200lb, into the 13 stone bracket and am wearing my new size 16 jeans.

Have to say to anyone who does have a lot of weight to lose, I've loved having lots of mini milestones listed out to tick off and date - it's all in a long list (3 pages of notebook) which I'm really chuffed about. Helps give you a boost if you have a down day as it shows how far tyou've come even if you don't get quite the weight loss you are after on a particular date.

Good luck and hope other saturday weighers are as pleased as I am!!

Last edited:
ah well done elle i'm delighted for you thats fantastic over 5 and half stone in 4 months an insperation to us all :)

That is, and you are amazing - huge congratulations on your wonderful committment and overall loss - I am not worthy !!! :)

Over 5 stone:eek: That's a fantastic loss!! I'll be keeping an eye on your progress for inspiration..............

WOW!!!

Your doing brilliant chick :)

Bet your chuffed!!!

What height are you chick? xxxx

Thanks guys - this place is so wonderful for camaraderie as well as coming to have a moan about stuff, it's an integral part of my LT journey.

I'm 5'6" Chelly.

Just about to put a couple of headshots in my photo section -had my hair done today and noticed a real difference in face since the last time i had my hair done, a week after i started LT. more photos coming soon :)

Hi Elle,
very well done to you, you only really have about a third left to go, that must feel great. Congrats on getting into the 13's and into the new jeans. Wishing you all the best for the coming fortnight.
Doirin

Hi Elle

Well done...no wonder you are happy! Great weight loss and in such a short space of time!

You are doing really great and it wont be long before you are at goal.

Take care and have a great week.

wow well done you have lost amazingly

You are doing great Elle, well done you.

You most definitely can see a difference in your pics :D

Keep it up girl, you will be at goal in no time
X

:wow: Elle you have done absolutely brilliant, your weight loss is amazing :eek:

It is people like you, that have kept the likes of me going ;) Just to be able to read about how well you have done as well as how far you have come, in such a short time has enabled me to set my own realistic targets :p

:thankyou:

Thank you.
Keep going Nikita - we will all get there in the end :):)

You have done so amazing in such a short space of time!
I'm so pleased and happy for you, you are truly an inspiration to the rest of us so early in our LT journey.
Thanks for sharing!

Wwwwooooowwwww! Amazing weight loss over all and great weekly one too. Go girl! Congrats.

Back