• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WEEK 18 Weigh in

1.1 pound gone!! They are fighting me now!! :D That's two very low weeks on the trot, so I can only assume a couple of things....my body is sayin "whoooooaaaa there nellie!" and holding on to what its got for awhile before releasing more, or my 2 weeks of non-smoking has affected my metabolism, which it is prone to do.

So, all I can say is my next weigh in is going to be a biggie!! (Course it will - it will be 5 weeks worth!!) :rotflmao: good timing!

In any event, its all going in the right direction. :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Must do it this time
Well Done Hun,the Scales Are Defo Going In The Right Direction,
Elaine X
Oh yeah - we measured - another 5.5 inches gone, for a total loss of 28.25 inches!

I also do my own measurements of my thighs, neck and arms and under my bust..... have lost from the start 4.5 inches from my thigh,
, 1.75 from my arm, 1 inch from my neck and 3.5 from under my bust. Add that to LL's measures and thats 39 all together!

That will see me more comfortable in the airplane seat!! :D

And, if some of you remember....early on I set a goal of losing 5 stone before my trip back home. It seemed too big at the time, and I decided I would be happy with whatever I acheived. And I am. But the goal was not that far away - I am only 3.7 pounds away! So that was pretty good going I think! :)

Gold Member
Fantastico my dear.

They wont recognise you my lovely.

Well done babes, pounds, inches and mini goals, its all just fabby!

Never mind 'pretty good going' - it's bloody brilliant and well deserved!!!! You've done amazingly well and don't you tell yourself any different :D

Silver Member
well done BL :)
really great going !!
Will you still be able to come online in America? Keep us updated?

Silver Member
OMG - i dream of losing 1.1lb at the moment. I have stalled since starting RtM.

well done BL - nobody does it better than you and `i'm sure you will continue to do well when back in sunny california.

I will be thinking of you babe ;)