Week 18 WI !!! :D

5st 9lbs in total, that really is brilliant. And will make that holiday all the more special. Well done, you deserve it after all your hard work ;)

Ah thanks chick!

I think people on here are already fed up of my blabbing about my hols!!! :giggle: lol

:giggle: bev i am thinking now of starting my refeed 2 days early on the saturday - as i have that saturday off work so i can go for my last weigh in then which would then give me 2 extra days refeed - i just DONT KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! aaahhhh help me what do i do!?!!! lol

Hey Summergurl

Fantastic weight loss, over the bank- holiday period 'nall, the most tempting time of the week!! Now under 200lbs... I dream of that day.
Good going. You are going to feel fab on holiday :character00180: Whoohoo!!!

thanks chick :)

Fantastic result Tanya! You really are a model LT-er ;) xx

:giggle: thanks jan :)

You are well impressive Summergurl! You have really achieved something!! There'll be competition for who is brightest in Salou - you or the sun!!! You are gonna have the best time. Good luck for the next few weeks.

lol andsome!!!!! :giggle:

Hi Summergurl, very well done to you, you are right to be thrilled. Those last pounds should be do-able in that time frame. Best of luck, you are an inspiration.
Doirin

I fly on the 28th june for a week. Cant wait bought loads of things in a 16 just hope it all fits a squeeze at the min if not it'll go back for bigger size leaving swimwear till last min tho.

Wow well done summergurl your weight loss is amazing x

Good luck on your refeed and I hope you and the bf have a fantastic holiday hun, you sure deserve to enjoy the new you xxx

arr thanks niki :D

well done summergurl thats a brilliant lose. What amazing thing you;ve donw in 18 weeks! You are def an inspration to me on this diet.

Julie xxx

Back