Week 18 - wi.........

Well done - cant belive how well you are doing. its amazing this diet isnt it.
ive been doing the ss+ since week 3 now and my weight loss is going great guns too

who is that in your avatar picture curly!!!

good god its you seriously I didnt recognise you.............. :eek::eek::eek:

Im so so so so proud of you sticking to the diet to the letter for this long each day is an achievement, but nearly 5 bluddy months is nothing short of a miracle.

You are more than inspiring on here and also managing to keep upbeat all of the time and supporting and advising everyone in a supportive non-judgemental way.:p

Love ya lots girle wish I had your determination! :eek::eek:

Am so pleased for you you have done so so well and deserve all the congratulations in the world!

Well done
:happy096: :happy036: :bliss::bliss::banana dancer::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo:
:party0049::party0049::party0049:
:party0038::party0038:

:party0019::party0019:

:bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

Love

Jess
xxx

Awwwwwwwww Jess thank you so much hon you are so so sweet, you have done incredibly well and without you and the rest of the minimins crew I wouldnt have been able to do it as this place has kept me sain and not alone on my journey..

Thank you all for your ongoing support xxxxxxx

A huge well done curly!!!

And see you were convinced you wouldnt lose too!!!

Well done also on the interview¬!

Hugsssss :D

x

& still loving every minute of being on the cambridge diet...... Ok Im strange.. lol or sad...

Lost another 2 pounds today with doing ss+ with a meal........ I really love it.. so for all you that are scared to have your break week dont be as I have never looked back.... and I carried on from there with still having the meal..

I had my telpephone interview today.. and all was fine..... so really happy about that too..

Thanks to all you guys as I wouldnt be still here on week 19 without you all xxx

You are doing so well, goal is in sight for you. I think you will make a great CDC - you are always so encouraging to everyone and just say the right thing at the right time :)

I'm always interested to see your losses as you are a similar height to me, and I have a similar amount to loose.

You are doing so well, goal is in sight for you. I think you will make a great CDC - you are always so encouraging to everyone and just say the right thing at the right time :)

I'm always interested to see your losses as you are a similar height to me, and I have a similar amount to loose.

Aww thanks so much hon, your doing great too, I see your goal weight is lower, we are the same height arent we.. I dont think I will stick with 9 1/2 I am sure I will go lower too.. i quite fancy being in the 8's see what happens..
Well done ho your doing fab xxxx

yes, 5ft 2...

I was wondering lately if I had set my goal a bit low and maybe 9 1/2 would be better for me. Then I think for my frame 9st would be fine... will see nearer to it, what I prefer :D:D I just know that I will be thinking about this in a few months time - can't wait!

hey Lynda...
Its hard when your first set your initial goal as you dont really know what will suit you best.. I am 10 stone 7 now.. and I am in a size 10 top and size 12 bottom well if they did 11s I would be in that..
I think I am just going to see how I feel when I get there.. 9 stone would probs be perfect though.....
YOUR BE THERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT HON your doing fab xxxx

You are a legend, well done :) xxx

Back