Week 18 - wi.........

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
& still loving every minute of being on the cambridge diet...... Ok Im strange.. lol or sad...

Lost another 2 pounds today with doing ss+ with a meal........ I really love it.. so for all you that are scared to have your break week dont be as I have never looked back.... and I carried on from there with still having the meal..

I had my telpephone interview today.. and all was fine..... so really happy about that too..

Thanks to all you guys as I wouldnt be still here on week 19 without you all xxx

Great news Curly!!! WELL DONE!!!

You look so amazingly well in your recent pics :)

How long do you have to go until you're at your goal? Mustn't be too long now - what an achievement!

Big Hugs and many Congratulations x x x

congrats :D and what job are you going for if you dont mind me asking, ive had a fair few telephone interviews, passed some failed others but never got the job lol :( and is that what you do after 12 weeks then? do ss+? or is it ss/ss+ then 810? ta :)

Nice one Curly, you'll be at goal in a few week. Well done hunnie, can't believe how quickly you're gettting there!

Well done, you have done amazingly. Your new piccy is lovely too x

Woohoo, well done Curly, and congrats on your telephone interview, will be a CDC in no time....

Hi Curly, that is fab... and the new pic is BRILLIANT!!!! No wonder you're loving CD hun. I love your upbeat attitude and determination and know you'll be a real asset to CD as a CDC. Are you going to stay on SS+ or 810 now or going back to SS briefly? You must be almost at BMI 25 now... and so close to goal! Go Curly!!!

Greeneyes, also love your new pic... size bl***y ten!!!

xxx

Congratulations on everything you have achieved...and inspiring all of us who are earlier on in our CD journey. Fab piccy!!

super news hun! And LOVE the new photo of you! You look amazing! Such a huge difference!
xxxx

WHOO WELL DONE!

You are going to mkae a brill CDC!

Well done Curly and glad to hear your interview went well you will make an ace counsellor!!!!!!!xxx

Well done your doing fab!

well done curly! love the new pic! slim lady :) x

well one on the loss and the interview.

who is that in your avatar picture curly!!!

good god its you seriously I didnt recognise you.............. :eek::eek::eek:

Im so so so so proud of you sticking to the diet to the letter for this long each day is an achievement, but nearly 5 bluddy months is nothing short of a miracle.

You are more than inspiring on here and also managing to keep upbeat all of the time and supporting and advising everyone in a supportive non-judgemental way.:p

Love ya lots girle wish I had your determination! :eek::eek:

Am so pleased for you you have done so so well and deserve all the congratulations in the world!

Well done
:happy096: :happy036: :bliss::bliss::banana dancer::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::woohoo::woohoo:
:party0049::party0049::party0049:
:party0038::party0038:

:party0019::party0019:

:bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

Love

Jess
xxx

You have done so well Curly, you certaintly an inspiration to us all, keep it up!!

Brilliant loss - just keep showing us how it can be done!!!

Well done Curly! Glad the interview went well-you'll make a wonderful CDC-an inspiration to all your clients! Love the new piccie by the way!

Back