Week 19 Weighin

ChuckNorris

Silver Member
another 7lb gone this week woohoo :D yaaay , i now weigh 19st exactly :eek:

wow, you are doing so well! how much more do you have to go?

thanks for the comment , i've about 2-3 stone to go :) . i see you have just started, best of luck it gets alot easier

Thanks, am on day 3. Been 100% so far, but still feeling hungry and/or ill a lot.
I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your weight loss... and am planning to nose about your photo albums for before/after pics thus far, should you have some :p

Chuck, another blinding WI from you!!! :) fab stuff! not long to go now! You have cracked it eh!!! xx

Great loss Chuck.... Well done x

chuck well done to you again, you are doing superb good on you :)

Hey Chuck! What an inspiration you are!! I'm just finishing my first week... when do you stop counting the days and obsessing over LT, wishing each day is over as its one closer to weigh day? Or DO you ever stop... can see it dragging :-( although still determined!

after the 1st week it gets alot easier so don't worry :) ... i was like that myself for the first few weeks but after that it just became like 2nd nature to me , don't get me wrong the temptation was always there but i told myself no and got through it.

Well done chuck! I'm only on day 4 but am finding everyone elses weight losses inspirational! Xx

Hi guy I starting lipotrim again tomorrow, came off in march after losing 2 1/2 stone since then I have gained 8 lb :( would love to lose another 3 1/2 stone ready for my holiday in august would this be possible in 12 weeks??

Hi guy I starting lipotrim again tomorrow, came off in march after losing 2 1/2 stone since then I have gained 8 lb :( would love to lose another 3 1/2 stone ready for my holiday in august would this be possible in 12 weeks??

Welcome back Ellie, and good luck on LT

If you stick to it you can lose the 3 1/2 stone you want to, in 12 weeks... I lost 3 stone 9lb in 12 weeks, with a few blips along the way, so you should be fine x x

Ooo I really hope so!! I was meaning to start a few weeks ago but just kept putting it off, but cannot leave it any longer as only have 12 weeks from tomorro :/ so it has to be done if I want to look half decent in a bikini lol. I'm dreading it as in my first week last time I was sick and constantly tired, how long have u been starving urself for now?? X

Ooo I really hope so!! I was meaning to start a few weeks ago but just kept putting it off, but cannot leave it any longer as only have 12 weeks from tomorro :/ so it has to be done if I want to look half decent in a bikini lol. I'm dreading it as in my first week last time I was sick and constantly tired, how long have u been starving urself for now?? X

Too bloody long!! lol

I came off for Christmas, and have been trying to get back into it since February.... It has been a nightmare!! But i feel like i have finally got my head in the right place so i am hoping that i can lose the 2 stone i need to by the end of June....

The first week is a killer isn't it?? Set yourself little goals, rather than thinking of 12 weeks, cos that can seem quite scary!! lol
What are you going to do about refeeding? Does your 12 week time limit allow for your refeed too? x

Haha, sounds like me I wish I hadn't stopped and just have carried on!! It's so much harder than the first time i just can't get bk into it, prob cos we know wot it's like :( umm no refeedin just goin to do 12 weeks straight!! Yea good idea the first week I wud hope to loose at least 5 lb. I recommended it to my friend she started it Wednesday and has already lost a stone :eek:

Haha, sounds like me I wish I hadn't stopped and just have carried on!! It's so much harder than the first time i just can't get bk into it, prob cos we know wot it's like :( umm no refeedin just goin to do 12 weeks straight!! Yea good idea the first week I wud hope to loose at least 5 lb. I recommended it to my friend she started it Wednesday and has already lost a stone :eek:

A stone???!!! That's fantastic... What an incentive to keep going!!

The refeed really does help to reintroduce food slowly, and it definitely helped me not put shed loads back on (my gain wasn't too bad considering it was Xmas, and i do love my Xmas grub! lol)
If you feel like you are gonna cave, either come on here, or tell yourself you will wait an hour and see how you feel then - hopefully by the time the hour is up the feeling will have passed and you won't want to eat... That's the theory anyway!! lol

Yea that sound like a good idea will defiantly do that then wen the 3months are up!! Do u just replace a shake wit ha healthy low cal meal?? I think once I'm past day 3 I should be ok it's just them first couple of days also I'm not workin at the mo as had a baby in October I get bored!! Once u have lost ur 2 stone will u be happy with ur weight?? And ready to finish LT x x

The only way i can stomach the shakes is to put bottles of water in the freezer, and shake them every 30-60 minutes so they don't get the chance to freeze properly, then put the icy bits into a glass, add a small amount of water and mix... It has the consistency of a slush puppy, and it makes them much more bearable.. If i mess up and forget to shake the water bottle so it has frozen solid, i get ice cubes in a bag, wrapped in a tea towel, then hammer the bejesus out of them until they are small enough for my hand blender to mix!! pmsl

What flavours have you got/do you like?

I find it best with a blender, which can crush ice too!

That's a good idea, so just but some bottles of water in the frezzer?? I have a few chocs but mainly chicken and strawberry not keen on any really lol think they are all gross!! But out of them all It has to be strawberry!! Which ones do u like x x

Back