Week 2 after restart,Weigh In.

radical1

6lb off this week. 2 weeks back on the wagon... only another week to go and Im about done I think... now lost the 15lb i put back on and more so at my lowest... feelin good!

Congratulations, you must feel great x

Wow brilliant Nick! I really admire the way you kept right on trying even though you had a few really bad days trying to get back on the wagon and were sooooo despondent by the weight gain. Well done :D

Thanks Sandra. I dont know where I mustered the will power up from! The real struggle and I mean REAL struggle will be maintaining for me, Im a typical yo-yoer and done this many times before....

Meet Miss Yo Yo!
We'll do it this time!
Well done on your great losses :D bet ya feel a million dollars! ;)

Thanks Sandra. I dont know where I mustered the will power up from! The real struggle and I mean REAL struggle will be maintaining for me, Im a typical yo-yoer and done this many times before....

Me too, I must have lost the same two or three stone about half a dozen times before.....this time though it had got out of hand and I had nearly four to lose.....I've already started reading the refeeding and maintenance posts.......fail to prepare - prepare to fail.....so I'm preparing myself well in advance!

Have a good week, crappy wet weather here, was meant to be gardening in France but the ferry was delayed so many times on Friday that I gave up and stayed home!

Daisy - hello Miss Yoyo! lol
Sandra - totally understand, i think most people with weight issues are in the same boat... Personally I have now learnt to accept myself, I have no unrealistic expectations of myself and know that I am more likely to gain again rather than maintain. Im not being negative and sure i will try my best but I just know what Im like... Seriously thinking about some sort of surgery like a band to limit my overeating now Ive lost the weight (yet again)..... ah well will see how it goes....

Sorry about the weather, here in Birmingham we had the torrential rain all day yesterday, its lovely and sunny and bright today :)

I hope that I'm going to be ok when I'm fit and well as I use exercise to control my weight. Stay strong Nick, you must have amazing willpower really to do so well on this diet, you've just got to find a way of using the same strength in your everyday dealings with bloody food! Sounds easy on paper but we know different!:eek:

Well done Nick, hey if you've managed 2 whole weeks then there IS hope for me eh? lol
Im sooo scared about eating "full time" I think once ive done refeed i may do slim fast long term. Ive read so many stories about people putting some if not all of their weight back on and i really dont wanna have to go throo this hell again :)

Clair x

Clair - there is always hope my dear! and where there is a will, there is a way.... xxx
Well done Nick, hey if you've managed 2 whole weeks then there IS hope for me eh? lol
Im sooo scared about eating "full time" I think once ive done refeed i may do slim fast long term. Ive read so many stories about people putting some if not all of their weight back on and i really dont wanna have to go throo this hell again :)

Clair x

Rather than gert a band (it's such an invasive procedure and doesn't really cure the problem) would you consider hypnosis??
Just a thought!
xxx

Good luck for your last week Nick.. You really have been on an emotional roller-coaster with this diet, but you have survived and come through.... You must have an inner strength and determination that will carry you through the next difficult phase of maintaining...

And remember.... If the going gets tough, we will still be here struggling away, and will be ready to give you a kick up the bum if you need it!! lol

Well done Nick, 6lbs is fab! :) x

well done ya big loser!! :D xx fab result!

Hypnosis. Id try absolutely anything!!!

Spot on Nick! Fab loss again. :D

Another week and you'll be home in a boat. Are you coming to Atkins afterwards to maintain? :D

home in a boat lmao... dont think i am going atlkins route this time, more than likely "sensible eating" plan.... not decided yet...
Spot on Nick! Fab loss again. :D

Another week and you'll be home in a boat. Are you coming to Atkins afterwards to maintain? :D

Back