Week 2 and still happy...

nelly

Have had a pre-christmas practice week :D - I pub meal (complete with wine), I meal at the local curry house (complete with wine..) and 2 get togethers/parties - with buffet food and more wine....and I've still lost 2.5lbs - how amazing is that:wow:.

And just in case the extra lbs are lurking waiting to spring on me in the next day or so, methinks will have to try and give it 100% if I'm going to show any loss next Wed :)

Hi nelly
well done, thats great.

Can I ask, did you get back on the plan in between going out for the meals?

I thought about doing something similar over the festive season, so its good to hear that it works :D

Nic x

Hi nic-noc

Sorry about the delay in replying but I haven't been on here since last week.

Yes I did go back on plan inbetween so over the week I was doing a mix of 100% and 2 meals and a meal out/party night. I didn't skip any meals though as I find if I feel hungry I grab the biscuit tin!

Having been a serial yo-yo dieter all my life I've now become a little more relaxed about it all and rather than stressing about the weekly weight loss I'm just going to accept that some weeks are going to be better than others. When I weigh in tomorrow I don't expect to have lost anything as I've been off plan more than on it last week. Yes - my intentions (to give it 100%) were all well and good, but I pulled a muscle in my back which totally wrecked and so I did a lot of comfort eating....

In fact I wouldn't be suprised if I have a gain but rather than let it get me down I'll just get back on it again as I'm still going to be lighter than 3 weeks ago :) and even if I only lose 3-7lb a month thats still a lot of blubber gone by this time next year....:D

Good luck in doing your plan...

Back