Week 2, day 3. How is everyone today?

focus

Day 10 for me today, I have been trying to keep myself busy this morning, now I am into the routine of the diet and hunger is not a major issue, for me it is about keeping busy and not breaking the routine.
I really enjoy cooking and am continuing to cook for the family, keeping focus on keeping their diet healthy.
So far so good :).
How is everyone today?

Hi Focus, great to hear you are doing so well.
I am on day 6 now and still totally in the zone. It's not bothering me at all still having to cook for hubby and kids.
Feeling really well on it at the moment and just looking forward to Friday morning so i can go to Boots and weigh in.
Hoping everyone else is doing ok too xx

Thanks, its so true, when you are in the zone it is a great feeling. I love cooking and it is helping me ensure I have the healthy diet in operation to enable me to maintain my weight loss.

Hi both, I'm on day 9 and am also in the zone, I can't believe how much better I feel already. I am also cooking for the rest of the family which I am still enjoying its a bit difficult when you can't taste what's going on so have to use the family which can be difficult when they say it needs something! Anyway I think there happy they are still being fed and also appreciate that they don't have to help clean up after dinner as I have to keep myself busy while they are eating....I am almost snatching there plates of the..lol x
Good luck both you sound like you are doing really well xx

I personally have a lot of admiration for people who can do this diet and still cook for their family. I don't cook usually, so that isn't a problem for me, but I just think it takes a certain level of willpower to be able to cook and do exante aswell. Well done for that :) its great once you're in the zone, you sound like you're doing fab!

Day 61 for me and week 9 weigh in on saturday. I've been totally 100% on this so far and intend to stay that way. I cook for my family too, find it helps somehow.

Just stay strong and remember why you are doing this. If you're ever feeling weak, just remember, whatever it is you are fancying will still be there after you've finished the diet (in moderation obviously)!

Hi miniB, how much have you lost so far if you don't mind me asking? It motivates me to have an idea of where I can be in week 4/5/6 etc if I stick to it!! x

My stats are at the bottom of my page. I've lost 36lbs in 8 weeks so far.

Good luck on your journey!

Back